Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2014 11:18:18 AM PST
Rabbi says:
I have known pastor mark for many years and his insight into the Hebrew language, the Old Testament, (Torah) and the timing implications of the blood red moons with the fulfillment of end times biblical prophesy will open your eyes as never before.
I have studied all of Marks teachings on this subject, and he truly is on to something big. If you read the Harbinger, you won't want to miss this.

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 9:42:42 PM PST
I LOVED The Harbinger! I am not a big reader...I don't even try anymore because as a stay at home, homeschooling mom, and foster parent...once I put a book down, I never seem to be able to pick it back up again. BUT...once I picked up The Harbinger...I did not put it down until it was over. And I've been a faithful reader of Joseph Farrah's WND site for several years. I wish I would've ordered this book with my last order so I could get free shipping. Now I'll have to wait a little for another order.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 22, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs
Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs by Mark Biltz (Paperback - March 18, 2014)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (354)