4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but a few drawbacks
We have this in blue. It is very well-made, and I love how incredibly soft it is. We use it in our kitchen sink with our 8-week-old daughter. It cushions her very well, and covers the entire circumference of the sink, but it is still necessary to cradle her with my arm because of the depth of the sink. It is also very hard to squeeze enough water out without it...
Published 24 months ago by Bundled

2.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but don't necessarily recommend it
I received a gift card to a high-end baby store. This was one of the least expensive items in the store (at $40). I thought it was adorable, albeit, impractical. However, I had the gift card so I bought it. My daughter is 2 months old and we've been using it 1-2 times a week since she came home from the hospital. We've put it through the wash twice.

I'll...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 15 6 720 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for newborns!, April 15, 2014
Being a new mom, I was frustrated with trying to wash my baby, but this flower changed all that. I bought a cheap basin (foldable) bath tub since my house only has showers, and the flower fits into it perfectly. The petals are adjustable so I could keep her chest above water but immerse her lower half. Never had a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for new moms, April 12, 2014
I bought this as for my new grandson to use. It is super soft and extremely comfortable. He loves to bathe and actually cries when we take him out...sometimes he actually falls asleep while bathing. The petals can be molded to fit whatever sink is being used, bathroom or kitchen, and it provides the necessary support and warmth during bath time. The only downside is that you have to throw it into the dryer after use. I usually throw into the washer for a drain and spin cycle and it dry it on low for about 20-30 minutes. It retains its shape and softness. My only regret is that they didn't have this around when I was having babies :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 7, 2014
This is a great bath item for baby! So soft, and works in bathroom sink or kitchen sink. My granddaughter loves hers so we purchased 3 more as baby gifts for friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase, April 3, 2014
I buy the Blooming Baby Bath for all of my friends who are expecting. It was the best $40 ever spent. We did not have to get on our knees and bend over a tub or worry about filling those other baby tubs with water on a counter. This bath sits anywhere - in our kitchen sink or bathroom sick. We turn it upside down after use and press some of the water out and then toss it in the washing machine on delicate cycle and then dry it in the dryer. I never thought it was clean enough handwashing and hang drying it since it is a thick cushion. Once our little one started sitting up and wanting to move around a lot, I placed it in the bottom of the bath tub to keep her from slipping down. She LOVES it and loved it when she took sink baths as well. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to travel with as well since it is so lightweight and flexible. 5 stars!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for big babies!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Bath Baby Bath - Canary Yellow (Baby Product)
I loved this product when I bathed my friend's baby in it, so I decided to purchase one when I had my baby. I love how it fits right in the kitchen sink, which made bathing much more comfortable for me and my husband who are both tall. I feel that my sink was a bit small, so my child seemed a bit cramped. I think it's a great product for new parents like myself who are scared of bathing their baby in a hard, plastic tub. My problem was that my baby outgrew the tub a few weeks after birth. It is a pretty pricey product, so if big babies run in your family I would not make this purchase.

A suggestion for drying this after use - hang it in your washing machine on the "twister thing" for a few hours to drain excess water and then pop in in the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 26, 2014
i bought this for a friends baby shower. she absolutely loves it and recommends it to other new moms .

5.0 out of 5 stars Isabel 's flower, March 23, 2014
Soft, good quality dries easy in dryer. Very nice for pictures. Good for sinks especially to prevent bumping hard surfaces

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cute, But Awkward and Not Durable, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Bath Baby Bath - Canary Yellow (Baby Product)
My daughter is now 8 months and we just retired this thing. It was very soft and cushy (and adorable!), and a nice idea, but if I could go back and do things again I wouldn't have bought it.

As stated in other reviews, it is very difficult to ring the water out and dry properly. It never fit well in either our bathroom (sink is too small) or kitchen (sink is too big) sinks, but we made do. We found the petals liked to pull away from the center and I had to mend it three times in the 7 months we used this.

I also found "pilling" in the bottom, white part - could have been mold?

It's just too floppy and awkward. Hard to store, unless you're just going to hang it from a hook with a towel under it while it drips dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, March 17, 2014
We purchased this baby bath for our third child. It is so awesome to use and he seems perfectly content while taking a bath. I love that it fits right down in my sink and cradles him the whole time. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to the hard, plastic tubs. One thing to keep in mind, you must hang it up to dry once you are finished using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Bath Baby Bath - Canary Yellow (Baby Product)
We love this! We have it in pink. I lay it right inside a cheap baby tub. It's a huge cushion that goes right into the wash or dryer. Baby loved it. I could see it being out grown if it were all you used, but by placing it in the actual baby tub, I think we will get a lot of use out of it. In between baths I flip the baby tub over and lay this on too to drip dry. Washes and dries well.

‹ Previous | 15 6 720 | Next ›