5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cup of tea!
Published 17 months ago by Sparty

2.0 out of 5 stars This tea makes a beautiful flower but it is extremely weak
This tea makes a beautiful flower but it is extremely weak. I read the reviews that said the same thing but wanted to find out for myself.
Published 19 days ago by Dallas A. Cowart

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cup of tea!, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I had some difficulty finding blooming "black" teas, so when I found that Teas Zen carried them I was thrilled. They taste wonderful and provide the tea drinking experience I was hoping for. Now it's difficult to drink tea any other way. Another benefit is using the bloom multiple times to get more out of the initial cost. Bone China tea cup + blooming black tea = perfection!

5.0 out of 5 stars love blooming teas, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
Love blooming Teas and I have a hard time finding them in black teas which I prefer. Will definitely be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not be more pleased with a very special, tea party., May 9, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
This is 1/2 of Mom's Mother's Day gift. I could not be more pleased with a very special, tea party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift., April 13, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
zA gift for my mom for Christmas.She got the tea pot last year and still loves watching the tea balls bloom and really enjoys the tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea lovers, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
It is so easy to find blooming green teas so finding black teas was wonderful! I gave them away for gifts so I don't know how they taste or "bloom" but hopefully someone will invite me for tea and I'll find out!

2.0 out of 5 stars This tea makes a beautiful flower but it is extremely weak, September 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No Flavor, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I ordered this as a gift for my mom for her birthday and she tried it today.. She said it had no flavor even after she let it steep for a long time. I read the other reviews and they all liked it a lot so I'm unsure and very disappointed that my mom's gift was terrible. I also ordered her the peach flavor but she has not tried them yet. I guess I will have to check for another company that has blooming black tea. Super upset. I had confidence that this was a great gift idea and after reading thee other reviews that she was really going to enjoy it. My mom is a HUGE tea drinker so I know it isn't her. Plus I ordered the tea set a year ago and she loved the tea then.

5.0 out of 5 stars tea pot love, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
this is so cute I also use it for coffee. I also put flowers in it and use it like a vase.

Blooming Black Tea, 5 Blooming Styles (Gift Bag)
$19.99 $14.99