5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE
Published on November 21, 2012 by Rio Seline

3.0 out of 5 stars Blooming tea
Very pretty flowers tea not so exciting. Will make a nice center piece for a party tho, probably would not purchase again
Published 9 months ago by Sandy S

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I usually only leave good reviews but, this is the worst blooming tea i have ever purchased. Not only is the flavor lacking but the tea leaves that they have used in making this product are older tea leaves not the small delicious leaves that other quality blooming teas use. Even after it has blossomed it is ugly and not condusive to the lovely experience that quality blooming teas give.

I must say that I am VERY pleased with this company !!! Shortly after I posted the above review I received an e-mail as follows...

I'm just following up on your feed back on Amazon for the "Blooming
White Tea with Peach Flavor (Metal Tea Tin)" That item has been replaced
with a new vendor and packaging style.
I've removed the few remaining items from inventory and am shipping you
a new item.
Thanks for your feedback.
TeasZen

I am updating this product to 5 stars as the replacement I was shipped is not only BEUTIFULL but, absolutely DELICIOUS. The Peach blooming tea leaves an afterthought of peach cobbler on your tastebuds. I know most tea drinkers don't advocate the use of sweeteners BUT, when added to this scrumptious tea it really tastes and SMELLS like peach cobbler. I do recommend this tea highly and I will be purchasing it through this company again - the customer service was excellent. THANK YOU TO TEAZEN !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like peach, tastes like peach, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
The peach smell and flavor is very strong. I will say that the blooms don't look as good as the teavana ones, but they are 1/4th the price. These teas are a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite tea, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I love this tea. My favorites are Peach and Strawberry. They are soothing and refreshing. I love the flowers and the delicate smell. Makes my day a little nicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tasty and super affordable!, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I am a huge fan of flowering tea! I think it's gorgeous and I love looking at the flower inside!

Although the flower wasn't particularly amazing, the tea itself is so light and delicious! It's also a great price for the amount you get (10 packets), and I really appreciate that all the flowers look different. Definitely something on my future wish list once I'm done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flavor, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I really like that each pod is individually wrapped. The tea is extremely flavorful and fresh. These make great gifts, Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming white tea, peach flavor, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
Excellent service and great tasting tea. Will order in the future. The bloom was beautiful,it was everything I was expecting and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tea!, January 5, 2013
Lucia "lucia" (Marion, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
This tea is simply delicious! The peach flavor lingers on the palate and doesn't have that strange bite that you taste with a lot of fruit flavored herbal teas. I don't know what they do to this tea but it has a smooth taste to it that I have never experienced with other teas. Also the packaging is pretty.....I know that's silly, but I like pretty packaging. I can't wait to order more flavors. Wonderful tea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blooming tea., March 28, 2014
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
Bought this for my mom along with a clear glass tea pot so she could view her tea. Would have been perfect if I had taken into consideration the height of these blooms. To take full advantage of the blooming tea, steep in a taller glass container, the blooms are about 5 inches tall, sometimes more.
I thought the taste could have been stronger-we steeped these in a pint and a half of water, so perhaps these do better in an 8 oz steep, though you'd have to get a tall, narrow glass for that.
We enjoyed seeing these bloom and it really made tea all the more special. Great gift idea, or convo piece for a tea luncheon or tea party...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iced!, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)
I love this for making iced tea. I use each flower three times in my 5 cup teapot, straining the tea through a sieve into a larger container, then refrigerating it. The flavor is great as is, I don't add lemon or sugar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Blooming tea, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag) (Misc.)

Blooming White Tea with Peach Flavor (Gift Bag)
$19.99 $14.99