Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on November 21, 2012
I usually only leave good reviews but, this is the worst blooming tea i have ever purchased. Not only is the flavor lacking but the tea leaves that they have used in making this product are older tea leaves not the small delicious leaves that other quality blooming teas use. Even after it has blossomed it is ugly and not condusive to the lovely experience that quality blooming teas give.

I must say that I am VERY pleased with this company !!! Shortly after I posted the above review I received an e-mail as follows...

I'm just following up on your feed back on Amazon for the "Blooming
White Tea with Peach Flavor (Metal Tea Tin)" That item has been replaced
with a new vendor and packaging style.
I've removed the few remaining items from inventory and am shipping you
a new item.
Thanks for your feedback.
TeasZen

I am updating this product to 5 stars as the replacement I was shipped is not only BEUTIFULL but, absolutely DELICIOUS. The Peach blooming tea leaves an afterthought of peach cobbler on your tastebuds. I know most tea drinkers don't advocate the use of sweeteners BUT, when added to this scrumptious tea it really tastes and SMELLS like peach cobbler. I do recommend this tea highly and I will be purchasing it through this company again - the customer service was excellent. THANK YOU TO TEAZEN !!!
11 comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2012
The peach smell and flavor is very strong. I will say that the blooms don't look as good as the teavana ones, but they are 1/4th the price. These teas are a great buy
on February 18, 2013
I love this tea. My favorites are Peach and Strawberry. They are soothing and refreshing. I love the flowers and the delicate smell. Makes my day a little nicer
on January 2, 2015
This is one of the best tasting flowering teas I have tasted. I have purchased this once for myself and then bought each of my sisters a package for Christmas. I'm not really big on fruit flavored teas, but this one.....I will buy it again for myself. The flower is quite pretty when it opens up. I found that every single one that I used opened up fully. I was able to reuse the flower balls twice (for a total of 3 times) and the second and third times that I brewed the same flower I got full flavor, I did let it steep a little longer each successive time that I reused the flower ball.

The flavor is really nice - no bitterness at all. A full flavored White tea with just enough peach flavor that you can taste the peachiness without it being overpowering. Some white teas are weakly flavored, but not this one. Some fruit flavored teas are insipid, but not this one. Just a nice flavor and a beautiful show as the flower opens up. It opens up slowly enough to really enjoy the flower as it reveals itself, but quick enough so you don't steep out all of the flavor on the first brewing.
on May 19, 2013
Excellent service and great tasting tea. Will order in the future. The bloom was beautiful,it was everything I was expecting and more.
on October 13, 2013
I really like that each pod is individually wrapped. The tea is extremely flavorful and fresh. These make great gifts, Enjoy!!
on March 28, 2014
Bought this for my mom along with a clear glass tea pot so she could view her tea. Would have been perfect if I had taken into consideration the height of these blooms. To take full advantage of the blooming tea, steep in a taller glass container, the blooms are about 5 inches tall, sometimes more.
I thought the taste could have been stronger-we steeped these in a pint and a half of water, so perhaps these do better in an 8 oz steep, though you'd have to get a tall, narrow glass for that.
We enjoyed seeing these bloom and it really made tea all the more special. Great gift idea, or convo piece for a tea luncheon or tea party...
on December 19, 2012
I am a huge fan of flowering tea! I think it's gorgeous and I love looking at the flower inside!

Although the flower wasn't particularly amazing, the tea itself is so light and delicious! It's also a great price for the amount you get (10 packets), and I really appreciate that all the flowers look different. Definitely something on my future wish list once I'm done!
on December 21, 2015
I ordered this product to go with a Christmas present for my mother I had bought her a tea infusing teapot and needed to get her the blooming tea to go with it. I use this tea on a regular basis and it is a trusted brand for me. Just be warned although this is a gift size package it is quite small. This type of tea is quite expensive and the only reason I did not give it five stars was that I have yet to try the tea but the packaging is very nice and I think that my mom will enjoy it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2015
I've used three of the tea-balls so far, two of them floated which sort of botched the visual enjoyment. It was difficult to see the flower 'bloom' sideways or upside down. {o: (I used a round, clear 4-cup teapot.)
But, the flavor was just fine! Surprisingly pleasant since the color was pale. The second brewing maintained most of the flavor so eight cups were produced from each tea-ball (I combined the two brews).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse