4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove and sexy to boot!
Aside from the lengthy wait for delivery, these leggings fit like a glove after a minor fight to get my feet through the ankle-opening. They're not as shiny as the pic illustrates but they're still a sexy pair.
Published 20 months ago by Charlie Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed.
I waited weeks for these leggings, and when they arrived they already had a huge hole in them. And it costs too much to ship them back so I pretty much wasted my money. I wouldn't buy these again.
Published 16 months ago by Allie

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove and sexy to boot!, December 4, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but the wait...!, January 1, 2013
These are the best leggings I've purchased in a while. The fabric really looks like leather. If you are size 10 get a large. Can't go wrong! I just wish something could be done about the shipping but you can't have everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Bloom's Outlet Womens Polyurethane Leather High Waist Leggings Tight Pant LG27 (Apparel)
3/21/13 No one could believe how little I spent and where I bought them from. I got a med and normally wear between a 9 and 11. At first I did not think that I could get them on but once I did they were very comfortable and stylish. I am highly pleased!!! I will write back after I was them and see how they hold up...

4.0 out of 5 stars order your normal size, May 5, 2013
I liked these, but I wish I hadn't listened to some of the other reviewers and just bought my normal size. I'm normally a Small in leggings but ordered the Medium. They really stretched out during the day and became baggy in the knees.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed., April 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So very comfortable, December 13, 2012
I simply loved it. Looks nice, fits well. High waist is a plus. Came on time by mail. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, January 6, 2013
They appear plastic at times, but I guess that's whats "in" right now. As I stated, they were a gift for my daughter. She's 18. These would not be appropriate for younger teens, IMO. Anyway, she liked them. She wears a size 3 and ordered a small. They fit. She also has very long legs and the leggings fit well in length too.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was looking for, January 19, 2014
I am 5'6 and weigh 125lbs. and the mediums fit perfectly. Could be an inch shorter even and still fit perfectly. looks like real leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy sexy!, February 1, 2014
I love these leggings. They are very shiny and fit just as I had hoped. I am very tall and thin (5'9", 110 lbs) so I ordered a small. They fit nice and snug (not too tight) and look super sexy. I'm very happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars will be as detailed as possible!!! (leather high waist ankle length...), June 29, 2014
This will be my first time filling out a review because with these leggings you have to take some things into consideration. I, first read other reviews before purchasing the item, there was one who told me her pants size,10, and said she got a medium, but she said it was a struggle getting in, we were the same size in pants but i decided to get a large to be safe, I'm guessing regardless of the size, it will always be a struggle getting in them because they are "leather", but once they are on it is amazing. you have to put them on and slowly pull them up from the bottom of your feet to top of your waist. I am happy i got the large, i probably wouldn't be able to fit the medium. i kinda have a big behind, and i wear a size 8-10 in pants. these leggings are extremely cute, i'm happy with my buy, I'm not sure how long they will last, but they aren't that expensive, so i will probably just buy new ones. i hope my review helps and anyone who is intrigued about the sizing,or have any questions for me i will be happy to help! :)

Rate and Discover Movies