Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 18, 2013
I really liked the look and quality. However, they seem to run a half to almost a full size too small. I normally wear an 11, so 11 1/2 should have been loose but barely wedged on my feet with very thin socks.
on February 21, 2014
Really cute boot, but not at all functional for Wisconsin weather, which gets wet during the winter. I found myself sloshing through slushy puddles in these boots and getting my feet SOAKED straight through the boot. Kudos to the company for letting me return them after wearing them outside. I would recommend BOGS. I got a knee-high pair and am very warm, dry, and happy.
on October 14, 2013
Comfy warm and quick to jump into. I still need to coat it with something as they aren't waterproof, and I know they won't stand up to our winters here which can reach fifty below. Perfect fall time boots though!
on January 18, 2014
I'm glad I read the reviews and ordered a larger size. To be safe I went with two full sizes larger than my shoe size. With boots it is common to need a larger size but normally not two whole sizes. These fit but are definitely not too large. Very glad I went with such a large size. I cannot comment on how warm they are as I have not had an opportunity to wear them snowmobiling yet. For running around they seem great. They are very nice looking. Can't beat the price. Even if they aren't warm enough for snowmobiling, I will be happy with them for the price I paid.
on March 14, 2014
They fit as expected. They are warm and my feet didn't get wet as with the old pair of a different style that these replaced. They're comfortable though perhaps not the height of fashion. The one thing is though that the bottom of the sole, but black part with the rubber grip traction, on the heel, has pulled away a bit from the rest of the sole. It's on both boots, but the right is more noticeable as it's my driving foot. But I'm thinking that's probably what's caused the small issue, driving with my heel resting on the floor board and to a certain degree the same with my left when I stretch out my left while driving. Other than that, I'm happy with them. A good choice. They've been worn through several storms since I purchased them this year, so I've gotten a good feel for them.
on February 18, 2014
I ordered these boots a half size bigger so I could wear socks with them but couldn't get my foot in at all. Too small and narrow.
Didn't even want to try and order the size bigger. They should really explain the sizes better.
on December 31, 2013
I ordered these on a snowy wintery day and glad I did. Now I'm just waiting for more snow to wear them. They are very comfortable and I like the way they look on. The 1/2 size larger as others suggested works well for me. A bonus: Easy on...Easy off.
on September 18, 2014
These boots come with their own dirt in the box. One of the boots was stained. A very strong chemical odor emanates from these boots. Tried one on---actually thought I might order a replacement. Boots run small. Returned for refund.
on January 11, 2015
who the heck are these people, that say they run small. I order the 7.5 ( Aussie sized), and my American size is a 6. They were a full size too big. and the cuff, was 3 sizes too wide. and they are lightweight, nonwaterproof, and very CHEAP. I mean very cheap. Think cheap even for walmart- cheap. They are 10 dollar boots- at best. I would never use for actual skiing, or snow weather. They are truly winter-style fashion boots. PLEASE do yourself a favor, and DO NOT BUY THESE.

It's better to spend $70 bucks for TUNDRA,BOGS, SOREL, than $30 for absolute junk. I put my foot in them, and returned them. ASAP. Not worth giving another second.

AGAIN, spend on the better brands, and leave the chinese knockoffs, for hair curlers, seriously.
on May 11, 2015
I wore these all day in the snow, they fit as expected and looked as expected. I did order the half size up, as it suggested to do in the description. At the end of the day my feet were hurting but it can be expected after being on your feet all day in any shoe. I went with others who worse snow boots of other brands and their feet were also hurting so mine were no different. The do the job and keep water out.