Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blowing Away the State Writing Assessment Test (Third Edition): Four Steps to Better Scores for Students of All Levels (Maupin House)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2015
I really see a lot of benefit from using this book. Not only are the ideas great for improving my student's writing - but they also have a cd that shares writing prompts for different types of writing. I bought this book on the recommendation of Amazon - and now I highly recommend it myself.
on May 6, 2007
This book, along with other tools for your classroom, is yet another excellent source to turn your mediocre writers into advanced writers. The strategies are also excellent for empowering your students to pass your state writing assessments.
on February 16, 2015
This book is a great resource for fresh ideas on how to help students prepare for district and State Writing Assessments. I've been teaching seventh and eighth-grade​ language arts for seven years now, and this book had some great new approaches that I would have never come up with on my own. I highly recommend it!
on February 14, 2008
This book has been very helpful in designing lessons for teaching students to become more proficient, creative writers. I highly recommend it for anyone who teaches upper elementary! The CD contains an abundance of great prompts!
on March 23, 2013
Love her Caught Ya series and I am very impressed with the way the writing skills are presented in this book. It has the stamp of approval from my principal as well.
on July 27, 2014
Great method for convincing students that they can write well. This method builds student confidence, has pride in their work, and produces better results.
on February 11, 2015
Fantastic resource for teaching writing. ELL students really took to this method, and many of them scored full marks on the writing test.
on February 25, 2015
It is an ok book. I expected it to be more advanced.