Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 11, 2012 6:08:42 AM PST
Does anybody know if the blu ray version of the movie includes a DVD as well?

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 10:24:44 AM PST
F. Hamel says:
no it does not

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2012 6:41:42 PM PST
I wish it did, just saying~!

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 11:03:38 AM PST
VirgoGal says:
MAJOR 9-1-1! Strange I can't find the 3 combo copy that includes the digita copy. Anyone has any idea where I can find it?

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 11:29:32 AM PST
pluckiducki says:
I don't think there is one. I have looked myself. I think the retailers are just going to try to squeeze multiple purchases out of us. I can't think of any other major motion picture that does not come out with an option to buy the three disc combo.

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 7:44:13 PM PST
M. says:
Disappointed to find out that the blu ray/dvd combo pack is currently not available. However, I saw the combo pack available for pre-order somewhere else, with 3/28/2012 listed as the release date. I haven't read any official announcement, so I don't know how reliable this information is.

Source(s):
http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=TWILIGHT+BREAKING+DAWN+PT_1169097

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 12:07:56 AM PST
M. McDaniel says:
I saw something saying that the extended cut of the movie was only going to be available on the blu-ray/dvd combo pack. Maybe they didn't have time to get that ready for the February 11th release or maybe they just want to get people to buy more than one copy. This way people bought the blu-ray only and/or the dvd only and then they will buy the combo pack because of the extended cut of the movie.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 11, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions