Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2009 8:29:08 AM PST
They must release this on Blu-Ray!!!

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 9:13:41 AM PST
I completely agree!!! I have a few titles in my head that NEED to be transfered to BLu Ray, and this one tops the list:

The Three Musketeers (Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, Oliver Plat, Chris O'Donell)
Dick Tracy (Warren Beaty)
The Shadow (Alec Baldwin)

Me need my Blu rays!!!!

Ps: The Rocketeer was also on my list. They release it last year, and it was a complete lay down. Bad transfer and NO extras. If that's how's it going to be with the above mentioned, they better don't.

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 5:53:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 18, 2012 5:54:42 AM PDT
Good god nooo! This held the distinction of being the worst adaptation of the Three Musketeers for almost a decade until the wi-fu version. Now the recent Anderson version holds that honor (breaking a record I didn't think could be broken). It would be great if this could become one of those films lost to antiquity, but I guess all the Dvd's and Videotapes makes that almost impossible. Beaty's Dick Tracy? You'd think he'd never read the comic before. Dick Tracy was and still is one of the grittiest crime comics out there. It deserved a really good film adaptation, not a live action cartoon.

Sorry to hear about The Rocketeer Blu ray. Even though Disney tinkered around with the story as Dave Steven's wrote it (and that might not be entirely their fault, but rather legal issues with some of the characters) they did a commendable job. It's a fun picture and deserved to be a franchise.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Three Musketeers (Walt Disney Pictures Presents) [VHS]
The Three Musketeers (Walt Disney Pictures Presents) [VHS] by Charlie Sheen (VHS Tape - 1994)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (376)