Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 20, 2011 4:10:02 AM PDT
S. Velasquez says:
I have all three of these movies in regular DVD form, should I get the Blu-rays? Is it worth the price? Is the difference that significant? Thanks everyone ASAP

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 5:58:40 PM PST
Bryan Willis says:
Yes....Highly reccomended. NOW, the good the bad and the ugly isn't a big enough difference to rush out and buy it. Though the transfers for the other two, are the best an american version of these movies have ever looked. Its honestly a crazy night and day difference. Its hard to watch my dvd versions of the first two, as the quality is pretty bad, even for the time these were made. Though the blu-ray versions....Much....MUCH improved. Theres a reason why this set is on amazons best selling.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 20, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions