Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2009 12:19:28 AM PDT
Jason Stein says:
Is the picture and audio quality that much better than the dvd version I own?

Posted on Nov 4, 2009 6:08:12 PM PST
Doug says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 18, 2010 6:26:14 AM PDT
Otto says:
I want to know that too. I don't own the DVD version but I read a lot of bad stuff about the limited version. I'd like to know if the BD has that too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2010 12:52:59 AM PDT
The special edition had confusing menus that made it hard to find special features or even to put on subtitles. This Blu-Ray only has a commentary and a featurette so I believe it would be a lot more easily accessible. As for the picture/audio quality, I found thus review helpful. http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/38/memento.html

Posted on May 1, 2011 7:05:17 PM PDT
Ryan says:
The SE isn't that confusing if you have common sense; it says things like 'Hear' for the audio menu or 'Read' for the subtitles or something to that effect.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2009
Latest post:  May 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions