Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2009 12:19:28 AM PDT
Jason Stein says:
Is the picture and audio quality that much better than the dvd version I own?

Posted on Nov 4, 2009 6:08:12 PM PST
Doug says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 18, 2010 6:26:14 AM PDT
I want to know that too. I don't own the DVD version but I read a lot of bad stuff about the limited version. I'd like to know if the BD has that too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2010 12:52:59 AM PDT
The special edition had confusing menus that made it hard to find special features or even to put on subtitles. This Blu-Ray only has a commentary and a featurette so I believe it would be a lot more easily accessible. As for the picture/audio quality, I found thus review helpful. http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/38/memento.html

Posted on May 1, 2011 7:05:17 PM PDT
Ryan says:
The SE isn't that confusing if you have common sense; it says things like 'Hear' for the audio menu or 'Read' for the subtitles or something to that effect.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2009
Latest post:  May 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions