Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2012 4:56:34 PM PDT
Joe Smith says:
I'm thinking of getting this for my dad for his birthday, since it is his favorite movie and he has been quoting it to me since I was little. However, he doesn't have a blu-ray system. I don't understand what it means by blu-ray DVD combo. Does this mean he can watch it, or does he need a blu-ray? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a technology newbie.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 11:01:34 PM PDT
Marked Man says:
I bought the box set today. It includes the dvd version of the movie. The other discs are blu-ray, (the main movie and the supplemental disc), which means a blu-ray supported player is required to play them. I wouldn't recommend paying $45 for 2 discs that wont do you any good. Buy the dvd only version or Casablanca is also available on "TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Best Picture Winners (Casablanca / Gigi / An American in Paris / Mrs. Miniver) (2009)". A good deal for 4 best picture winners on 2 double sided discs. $29.00 on Amazon or only $7.50 at Walmart.com.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Casablanca (70th Anniversary Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Casablanca (70th Anniversary Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) by Various (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,936)