5.0 out of 5 stars Money Saver
These little blue apples are very small so they don't take up much room in the fridge. I put one in each crisper and they are increasing the life of my produce by several days. Believe it or not I had a bell pepper last 2 1/2 weeks. It's easier to always have fresh produce on hand since my fruits and veggies aren't going bad before I can eat them.

They come...
Published 19 months ago by Dawn Parker - Health Coach

3.0 out of 5 stars This works
Published 4 months ago by Gabriel's Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Saver, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Bluapple Ethylene Gas Absorber- 2 Apples Plus Year Supply of Refills (Kitchen)

They come set up so you just need to take them out of the box and they are ready to go. I love the fact that when the three months are up you aren't throwing anything away to harm the environment. You just take the inner packet out and dump the contents in your house plant as fertilizer and then insert a new inner packet. I've used others in the past that just get entirely thrown away, off to fill a landfill. I love the fact that I am saving money, making eating healthier easier, and helping out the environment. All at a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluapple works, May 20, 2012
This works. My fruits and veggies last longer. I have used it with bananas and now they ripen slowly so I do not have to rush to eat them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy at Bed Bath & Beyond, October 29, 2013
It's a great product and does as advertised, but I recommend picking it up at Bed Bath & Beyond. The normal price for 2 there is $9.99, along with a $5 coupon I got it for the fraction of the price that it's listed online.

5.0 out of 5 stars How I use the Blue Apple, October 27, 2013
I put the blue apple in the clear plastic boxes that a pound of spring mix or spinach comes in. (See picture I uploaded.) I would estimate that the "shelf Life" doubles. Saves money AND helps me eat better. Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vegetable keeper, March 13, 2012
Blu apple works really well. It makes it easy to keep vegetables and fruits fresher longer. I would recommend this product. Also was shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical, December 7, 2012
I was highly skeptical that these would work but after reading other reviews I decided to give them a try. Sure enough my vegetables are absolutely lasting a longer time. I also like the fact that I can refill the plastic apple, reducing the plastic waste.

3.0 out of 5 stars This works, February 26, 2014
This works, at least the gas absorber works. The greens and fruits in my fridge have lasted days longer than they would have without it. The granules are too small however, and slip through the aeration holes in the blue apple containers. I think they need to take a look at the product and resdesign it a little so this doesn't happen. I have little granules of the ethylene absorber all over the bottom of my crisper drawer.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical but it's proven itself, July 7, 2013
I've had these about 2 months now, I keep one in my veggie crisper in the fridge and the other a bowl of countertop produce (onions, garlic, tomatoes, avocados). I have noticed a dramatic difference, especially in the fridge crisper. I can keep most items about double the usual time period, and this is great because produce is very expensive where I live (Hawaii). I'm very happy with it so far and I think it's already paid for itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 weeks and going strong, February 4, 2013
I've only had these for two weeks, but by now my fruits and vegetables would be ready for the garbage. Now, I look forward to going into the fridge bins and finding fresh fruit for juicing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 12, 2012
April Harmer (Chattanooga, TN) - See all my reviews
Saw this item on Dr. Oz and ordered it to save money on produce since it goes bad so quickly. This product has worked great and has extended the life of our produce by at least twice long.

Rate and Discover Movies