5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and Well Made
These lights have metal stakes and glass globes. They are a good value for the price, really good in comparison with some other solar light fixtures I have purchase, and work well. Taller than I expected and I like the fact that the charger and battery are on a separate unit that you can position away from the flowers to catch the sun just right. Highly recommended.
Published on May 14, 2011 by Wayfarer99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lights are way too dimmed, NOT working
Published on August 11, 2011 by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and Well Made, May 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
Easy to set up and plunk in garden. Light intensity is about what you'd expect for a small solar bulb. Fast shipper, arrived in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, June 27, 2011
Jean "downeygirl2" (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
I was quite pleased with the quality for the very reasonable price. I didn't want anything plastic and these are metal and glass. And they look very cool by my pond. Only thing stopping me is the fact that they don't qualify for Prime shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little lights, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
I've had these lights for several months now and they are working great. The brown paint is fading but they are in full sun beside my fish pond so I expected that.

Its just enough light to draw your attention but not blinding.

I love these little things and would reccomend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable blue bells, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
These are the cutest solar lights I have bought or seen, I bought 3 sets for our flower garden beds they look cute during the day and are made of metal stems and leaves with blue glass flower heads. At night they give a soft blue glow sort of like a firefly in the flowers. All of them work and I am very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lights are way too dimmed, NOT working, August 11, 2011
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
I was happy to receive these three solar lights only to find that the lights are way too dimmed. I called the company's customer service department and was told that they will send me another set within 7 to 10 business days. Now it has been more than 20 business later, I still have NOT received it. About three days ago, I sent an email to the company, but so far no reply at all. Very disappointed. Going to return them tomorrow through amazon.

Oh, this is the Blue Bell Stake Solar Lawn Lights by Collections Etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be perfect if it worked, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
One glass bell was machined wrong and had to be glued on, another has a bulb that doesn't work. But Collections refunded my money. I wish they worked, because otherwise they're really pretty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is way off, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
Purchased to place in a flower bed. Product was able to get plenty of recharging light, but the light that emitted from the bulb was way too fair. The bulb were NEVER as blue as depicted in the picture and in fact, one had to look hard to find any color. Used them for one summer and then tossed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden detail, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Blue Bell Solar Lawn Stakes - 3Pk By Collections Etc
Nice for small accent lights, Not suitable for pathlights. Note: the glass is heavy and without a lot of clarity so the light is dimm at night. The leaves are hard to bend without breaking. I ordered 2 sets, 1 set had chipped glass " flowers " the other still does not light at all, despite changing the solar battery. Am waiting for replacement lights. Suitable for use under a larger planting, in my case around and under canna lillies. The length of the solar panel is nice to catch the light well away from the shadier part of the garden. Also came in a ridiculous amount of packaging, which clearly meant the lights were already chipped when shipped.