Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Outdoor Deals on HTL Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl

Size: Glossy Exclusive PaperChange

on March 9, 2013
I have a back injury and cannot reach. I need help. I tried several portable bidet bottles. They didn't work. This works. The stream is strong enough. Most times I do it twice.

Other people's complaints: It leaks when it is standing...well, there is a tiny hole in the base that lets air into the bottle when you are squeezing it, that is why it has a stronger stream than the others. There is a tiny metal ball that is supposed to fall into the tiny hole and stop it from leaking when the bottle is if yours is leaking...shake it, tap it so the metal ball gets loose. When in use you are supposed to put your index finger over the air hole until it is in position. Also some people complained that the stream wasn't strong...well, get a fire hose I guess, because this little bidet has a strong stream.

Some complained that if you need to use to twice, that is impossible when using a stall in a public bathroom. That is true, and filling it up once at the public sinks can be embarrassing. But that is true for all bidet bottles so I don't know what to say. And someone said that you can't fill it up with water and carry it around. You can't carry ANY filled portable bottle bidet around...they are not sealed...they all have a spout.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2011
I bought a bidet from Costco for $200, was going install it, but found out we didn't have the power outlet near by for it to works. I found this product by search on the, and bought 2. One for home and one for travel/office. I use it every time now, never have to worry especial that time of the month. Never felt so clean using it after every number two. For $15, this is the best bidet for your money. The only thing is you do have to wait for the water to warm up and some time it take a while for my hot water to get warm. But it is totally worth the wait. I highly recommend this product to all who like to feel clean.
on August 27, 2012
I have a bidet at home and was looking for something to travel with - bought this AND the lavette bottle (as recommended by another reviewer) at the same time. I used this one day and the lavette bottle the second day. The Lavette is most definitely better than this contraption and here is why:
1. I have no clue how other folks use this in a public restroom as you have to fill and carry into the stall (the easy part). However once you use this thing it leaks everywhere! Don't know how someone is holding a hand under it to run to the sink to empty or what? All I can say is it was a MESS and totally unacceptable! If you buy this bring along a roll of paper towels or grab some before you go into the stall because you will need them!
2. The lavette bottle, regular plastic bottle with pull up spout (sort of like a drinking bottle spout but with several holes in it). Fill up, carry to stall (all good so far). Use and pop the lid back down and it seals!!! Anyway, No leak, no fuss, no mess - could be discretely hidden in a handbag or whatever. Much more logical and way more simple and no leaking!

I admit neither one of these was all that easy to aim but - think it's one of those need to practice things.

Oh also the lavette bottle holds about the same amount of water - AND it's a lot cheaper - less than $3.oo.

Hope it helps someone else come to a decision - wish I could return this thing but unfortunately through away the box - dumb move!
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2011
Really this is quite a simple design. The bottle is big enough to allow for lots of cleaning, and the nozzle is long enough to reach where you want it. It also has a nice little air vent which allows for quick pumping. I would say the only issue with this is that it can be pretty loud. If you're worried about what others may think in a public area- then you'll have to pay more I'm sure. It sounds like an obnoxious, almost empty, ketchup bottle- but maybe I'm just being too cavalier with it!

I'm perfectly happy with it, and I may get another just so I can ALWAYS have one in my vehicle. I don't see why everyone woman should have one...everyone should have one that wants to feel clean!
on July 2, 2013
This is perfect for cleaning your behind after making number two's. Paper don't work that great and you need to feel fresh an hour later and not get that wet uncomfortable feeling. Just put very light warm water, I learned this the hard way and almost wound up on the moon.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2013
I've owned and used various bidet devices over the years. I had a couple of the built-ins so I'm familiar with them. Sure the advantage is you don't have to fill in the water but there are also many disadvantages. For the built-in, the water only squirts in one direction and you have to wiggle or you could miss a spot. And the pressure is not easy to control. You could also leave a souvenir on the nozzle itself which means extra work to clean it up. In addition, the built-in makes your toilet unsightly and more difficult to clean up. There is also a handheld nozzle spray (similar to the kitchen sink nozzle spray) that you connect to the water line. The problem with that one is the press valve is close to the nozzle head, then your hand gets wet and you know what I mean.

With this model, there is some space between the nozzle and your hand and you have absolute control on the pressure and the angle of attack. For complaints about the bottle not big enough, please get two. You should get two anyway because you want to shoot from different angle because of the hair. If you're hairless then one bottle should do. Sure, the Chinese will get even richer if they sell double the amount, but still the payback is one year or less from saving of toilet papers. After one year, the devices are free from the cost standpoint. Talk about saving, this is exactly the same item as the Washmate which is selling for $2.50 more than this item. So, you're already saving $2.50 compared to the Washmate brand. Last but not least, guys should use cold water. It's good for the prostate. Don't listen to the complaints about warm water issue. The women can fuzz about that. We don't want it.

And remember, Happiness is seeing two Blue Bidets waiting for you in the bathroom.

Update: If you find your unit leaking, it's because the tiny metal ball that acts as a shutoff is stuck in the open position (up). Use a paperclip to gently nudge it loose so it will drop down by gravity. Then it will close the opening. This can happen if you fill the container to the absolute top. As you screw in the top, the water has no place to go but force the metal ball to float up causing water to leak through the opening. Leave a little room when you fill in the water so when you screw in the top, there won't be pressure to force the metal ball to float up and get stuck in the open position. Hope this helps.

Update May 22, 2013, this used to be $2.50 cheaper than the Washmate brand. Now the price is about the same. You can buy this brand or Washmate, thus, now just above average rating. Buy whatever is cheaper between the two brands.
on February 19, 2012
The BB-20 Portable Bidet is so easy to use and requires no plumber to install. It has made such a difference in my life and health. I ordered two so I could give one to a friend. I will order another two. Thank you. If anyone has arthritis or movement problems, this is a wonderful answer for keeping clean.
on September 20, 2011
It's a bit small (the bottle itself) I use it at home and find that
I have to refill the bottle twice to get a proper cleaning :)

Using it in public restrooms may prove unsatisfactory results should
the need arise for a second application as you would need a water source
in the private stall area your using.

Plus $15 is a bit much, cost may be attributed to the shiny bag and unique
shape of the water ejection stem & breather hole on bottom of the bottle -
Overall it gets the job done.
on February 4, 2012
I am in my seventieth year and finally I feel clean after using the toilet. Easy to use, even for my overweight aging body. Thank you to the manufacturer for making this excellent product. I highly recommend it.
on February 29, 2012
I received this little item as a free extra with a bidet that mounts on my toilet. I love both items but this little portable unit has proved to be the most useful. It should sell for much less but I would not give it back for twice the price. It is great to feel clean on the road, when visiting others and very useful when camping. I love it.