5.0 out of 5 stars Yay
There isn't much to this thing. It's a skin that goes on an iclicker. It did fit my iclicker and now it is all pretty. I'm not sure that it would actually protect it if I ever drop it but I don't want to find that out since the dumb clicker is the price of a phone.
Published 12 months ago by Amanda Renee Schroeder

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of
I had never used before never fit in my I>clicker2, waste of money
Published 3 months ago by Lewis Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Blue with Black Swirl clickerskin fits i>clicker2 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect-o, January 21, 2014
Knowing my how clumsy I am, I don't want to risk breaking my clicker when I inevitably drop it. This case fits well and I feel so much better knowing there's a little protection between my clicker and its surroundings. More importantly, the design is quite snazzy.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, January 11, 2014
I love it! This is my first semester having to use an iclicker2, and I love to be able to customize it and make it my own. It is nice quality and it arrived before it was supposed to. I am really pleased with it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 18, 2014
Dont know if its protective but I'm the only one in my class with a cover it makes mine stand out. Looks good and the material makes me feel like I have a good grip so I don't worry about dropping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it, November 29, 2013
The looks I get from other girls in class makes this buy worth it. I feel pretty awesome since I'm the only one in my class with a clicker case. Really protects your clicker, fits like a glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, does the job as advertised. So ..., October 11, 2014
Fit well, does the job as advertised. So far one save when she dropped it, no damage to the unit. Not much else to say, it's a just skin for my daughter's iclicker.......

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 4, 2014
Works great love it, deffinely protects the device which I enjoy very much, a little expensive for what it is though

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!!, November 16, 2013
Product came on time and brand new like it was expected to be! I love it because it sets my clicker apart from everyone else's and I get compliments on it every time someone sees it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my new case!, August 22, 2013
It really did come in two days and it was just as the ad said online. I am still waiting on my clicker to come in the mail to try out the new case but so far I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for big lecture halls!!, November 22, 2014
It works great! When you're in a lecture hall with 200 other students, and the teacher tracks your questions for a grade, you really don't want to mix up your iClicker with someone else's. With this skin, I can always tell which one is mine!

Blue with Black Swirl clickerskin fits i>clicker2