5.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable
We love every CD we have from Elizabeth Mitchell. They are all good. They don't make you want to loose your mind like many children's CD's. I even listen to them when my child is not in the car.
Published 17 months ago by Denise Magic

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Elizabeth Mitchell, but ...
I have listened to this CD several times and hope it grows on me. Elizabeth Mitchell is always amazing, but I have not been blown away by this CD. I admit I wanted it to be another "You Are My Little Bird," which is one of our favorite CDs ever. If I could do it again, I probably would not purchase this one, but it's still nice to hear Elizabeth singing even if...
Published 6 months ago by CeeBee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable, February 16, 2013
Denise Magic "voracious reader" (West Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Clouds by Elizabeth Mitchell, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Blue Clouds (MP3 Music)
This CD is beautiful! Elizabeth Mitchell makes amazing music for the whole family to enjoy. This CD has classic folk songs as well as original songs. I would highly recommend it, and all their other CDs!

5.0 out of 5 stars E.M. rocks and this is one of my favorites, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
I love almost every song on this album. For sure the best is the Allman Brothers cover Blue Sky. We have all of her albums but this is for sure one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smithsonian Folkways, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
Some lovely reviews below and agree with everything. On a serious note Smithsonian Folkways, that absolute treasure trove of great American music, has signed up this wonderfully talented family....that says a lot...this is music that will be around long after we have gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby music that is easy on the ears., May 17, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (MP3 Music)
ItsBaby music that is easy on the ears, and sometimes really nice. Mitchell has a good voice, they use real instruments and many songs are charming. The songs are cute, mostly covers... My 1 year old loves most of them. And I can tolerate almost all of them and really like a couple of the songs. if you want to give your young child some baby-centric music but dislike a lot children's songs, like I do, this is a good album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Clouds, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
I love this cd and plan on getting some to send to family members w/young children. Really holds up to extended play-we do not have children in the house anymore and it doesn't matter in the least! This cd is for anyone who enjoys music. Elizabeth has a beautiful voice and I like the simplicity of the arrangements-not an overproduced album. The octopus song is my favorite-love hearing the children singing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love Elizabeth Mitchell and her family band!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
Elizabeth Mitchell is beloved in my family. I have taken my daughter to see her and her band perform three times and it is just lovely music. Their latest album has been on heavy rotation in our home.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in my head!, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
I love Elizabeth Mitchell and her songs stay with me for days! I sing them to the children I care for and now THEY sing them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a hit!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
Our son loves anything by Elizabeth Mitchell! We love her too. The whimsical songs are peaceful and sweet. Most importantly, not annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, January 22, 2013
mtminihan (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Clouds (Audio CD)
I think Elizabeth Mitchell could sing her grocery list and our family would love it. Her voice is so beautiful. This collection of songs is adorable, though. Great addition to our library.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Blue Clouds
Blue Clouds by Elizabeth Mitchell (Audio CD - 2012)
Rate and Discover Movies