5.0 out of 5 stars It served its purpose
Published on June 17, 2011 by Reuben Roa

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, but not blue crush
This movie is not too bad, but not great either. Reminded me a little of "Endless Summer".
The "Blue Crush 2" name must have been purchased for its recognition value, because there is absolutely no continuity in plot or characters from "Blue Crush".
Published on July 14, 2011 by P. Gilbert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It served its purpose, June 17, 2011
Reuben Roa (Murrieta, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Ok this was a straight to dvd sequel which means expectations are to be at the bare minimum. Was the acting bad? Sure. But who are we kidding, the acting in the first one wasnt much better. This movie, much like fast and the furious and others that clearly arent meant to present great talented actors, was just meant for fun, and it did its job. Plenty of surfing scenes and semi-likeable characters made this a nice way to kill time while winding down at the end of a work day. I would rent before purchasing, but at least give it that much of a chance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Flick, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
This is a real feel good movie,something the whole family can enjoy.The movie itself has nothing to do with the original Blue Crush,with the exceptions of the title and surfing.The movie revolves around Dana who leaves California and heads to South Africa to fulfill her mother's dream of surfing J-Bay.The production and acting exceed what you would expect from a direct to dvd release.Even though it is a bit cliche,i will again suggest this for a good family nite movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars South African Odyssey, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
At first I was a bit skeptical when I noticed that this film went straight to video and not released in theatres. Then I saw the trailer on YouTube and just viewing that short preview I could see this was a quality film so I bought it and it's a keeper. There are a few short subplots in the movie but the main story line is Dana's quest to find herself, surf the best swells at the places her mother was at 20 years before and making new friends with the large surfing group she meets. Traveling around South Africa was a joy to watch as it was filmed entirely on location there. A truly uplifting gem of a film for young and old alike and I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun movie!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
Great story? Meh. It's decent, but not amazing. However, when you just need a fun movie to watch about surfing, who cares? :) The inner traveller / adventurer in me was happy to see beautiful locations, a throw - your - stuff - down - and - camp environment, and some fun, beautiful shots of surfing. Go ahead and buy it; sometimes you just need to chill with some light entertainment.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, but not blue crush, July 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars blue crush 2, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
This movie was pretty good, I liked it better then the first one, there was more surfing more action and adventure. I liked this movie way more then the first one! and the bonus stuff is funny as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars its a sequel..., November 10, 2013
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
I really like most movies, easy to entertain I dont tend to over think movies and just enjoy them for what they are. I was a HUGE fan of the original Blue Crush. I knew this one being a sequel would likely not stand up to its original but thought it would be worth the watch for a light heart good feel movie. And its was, OK. It was lacking, the story was ok, the acting was meh. Visually it was really beautiful, makes u wanna go to the beach. Its not a movie I have ever re watched, with no plans to either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Crush2, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
Doolcity did a great job keeping in touch with me on where my tape was at all times. I received it today the cover's look like new. The tape doesn't have a scratch.. The only problem I had was shipping took 4EVER..... The movie is where the blonde travels and surfs every wave her mother surfed, her mother is deceased. she lives with her father. sneaks out, travels makes friends.. GREAT SHOW... I LOVEEEE Blue Crush 1 ALOTTT and I LOVEDDDD Blue crush 2 just "as" much.. hope u buy the set and enjoy them as much as I did.. (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Crush, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
A wonderful movie. I bought it used and it worked perfectly as said it would. A great deal. I would recommend this movie to others and the seller I bought it from.

5.0 out of 5 stars have to review a review., January 12, 2013
This review is from: Blue Crush 2 (DVD)
i havent gotten to watch this movie yet but according to the reviews of others who own it say it's way better than the first movie. especially the music and the amount of surfing action in it. but i also have to say, ''watch out for sharks'' to dana as a charachter ! ''.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Blue Crush 2
Blue Crush 2 by Sasha Jackson (DVD - 2011)
$29.98 $8.20