Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse, 16-Ounce Bag
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 21, 2013
Your ad states " the lowest possible price ", Our local grocery sells the 16 0unce bag for
$ 7.49 which is more than 50% less than your price . The Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds are
the best I have ever tasted and I buy them on a regular basis . The reason I saw your ad is that I was planning to buy a lot of these on line for Christmas presents for friends but not at your price .

Red
66 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2016
These are the best almonds out there. I have been eating them for years, I don't think that anyone has said or realized that besides tasting great, they will get rid of heartburn and indigestion. I lived on tums for years, going through 2 bottles a week, Now, I haven't had any in about 10 years.
A friend of mine suggested that I try them for that reason and I did. Wow, perfect. So they're not only very tasty but healthy also.
on April 16, 2015
These almonds are soooo good. My only complaint is sometimes there's too much salt on them. I ordered 2 bags and 1 bag was saltier than the other, by a lot. Nothing that a good little rub can't get rid of.
on July 9, 2012
Absolutely LOVE these!! These are the BEST almonds you can get anywhere. I could eat them ALL by myself!! I buy them every chance I can. I could make myself sick eating these. The smoky flavored ones are the Best! YUMMY!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 1, 2013
DESCRIPTION
Blue Diamond Smokehouse Roasted Almonds are moderately roasted with canola, safflower, or sunflower oil (but not oily or greasy), and lightly salted. These are "heart healthy" oils which are actually good for you, as is the almond oil itself.

PACKAGING
Perhaps 1 out of 5 to 10 packages will not reseal well. If not kept in a well sealed package, the almonds quickly loose their crispness.

EVALUATION
Excellent and flavorful. Well roasted and crunchy. I cannot decide which I like best: the Roasted Salted or the Smokehouse. Although not oily, the roasting oil does effect the flavor. Whether that's a good thing or not is a matter of individual tastes. I happen to like the roasted-in-oil flavor.

LESS ROASTED ALMONDS
If you prefer less-roasted almonds, roasted without added oil, consider Back To Nature California Almonds, Sea Salt Roasted, 11-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)

UNROASTED ALMONDS
Unroasted almonds are available Back To Nature California Almonds, Unroasted & Unsalted, 11-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3) but beware that thorough roasting makes almonds more digestable. Unroasted almonds are susceptable to fungus which can be carcinogenic. While commercial domestic almonds sold in the US do not contain significant levels of cyanide, bitter almonds do. Bitter almonds have a much richer almond flavor, particular in baked goods. Indeed natural almond extract is made from bitter almonds---artificial almond extract is safer. Bitter almonds are sometimes illegally sold in the US and are often encountered in other countries, and do contain dangerous levels of cyanide when raw. 7-10 raw bitter almonds can kill a child. Moreover, a child raised on raw ordinary almonds may conclude that raw peach pits (essentially a variety of almonds) are safe to eat---they are NOT. The safest practice is NOT to eat unroasted almonds.

> Click on “Stoney” just below the product title to see my other reviews, or leave a comment to ask a question.
on August 21, 2015
Just awesome. Smokey, salty almonds. What can I say?

If your trying not to consume the whole bag in one sitting get the natural one without any salt however.
Much healthier for you. This one can be a tad salty at times.
These Blue Diamond Smokehouse flavored almonds are as good as the ones in cans I remember from years ago -- maybe better. Nutritionally they are very sound; in fact, almonds are so naturally low in carbs and high in fiber that they wind up as recommended snack food on many diets. Also, the sodium content is lower than it used to be. At present the price here is quite reasonable ($6.99 for the one-lb. bag) but Amazon has made it what they call an "add-on item."
on July 12, 2013
Just refill your container on your living room table.....each nite a few handfuls is a nice way to end the day with your favorite beverage before dinner.....and almonds are almost as good for you as walnuts!!
on October 8, 2013
The almonds are pretty good, although frankly the Albertson's store brand is as good or better, and a lot cheaper. The seal on the sealable bag would not stay closed for anything, which is kind of a big problem if you're not eating 16 oz. of nuts in one sitting.
on March 4, 2013
Perfect amount of saltiness and smokey flavor, and tastes completely real and natural, versus certain brands where the smoke flavor is very, very chemical-y. The bad part? I eat waaaay to much in one sitting because they're just that addictive.