Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blue Dog Bakery Natural Low Fat Dog Treats, Assorted Flavors, 20 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Flavor Name: Assorted|Size: 20-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)|Change

on September 7, 2008
Blue Dog Bakery Premium Natural Low Fat Dog Treats, Peanut Butter & Molasses, 20-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

These are an excellent product. I first started buying them for my two large dogs, and both love their treats. Unfortunately, they are both slightly overweight. These are perfect, as they are low fat and made from natural ingredients. They must taste great, as my dogs always want them at treat time.
I highly recommend Blue Dog Bakery Premium Natual Low Fat Dog Treats to anyone who is looking for a healthy, low fat, appealing dog treat for their dogs.
on March 30, 2008
The dogs love these, the only thing I would caution is that they are on the large size. So though they would be a great snack for large active dogs, they are a bit too much for a puppy and a slightly overweight scottie dog. Some of the shapes are so large they make a meal for a smaller dog. And they are not they easiest things to break apart. But as stated above the dogs love them, in fact they smell so good they could tempt a human.
on August 9, 2013
These are the best treats! They smell so good, I'm tempted to try one myself! My dog loves these and she is always waiting by the pantry door when it's treat time. I have been buying Blue Dog Bakery treats for about 2 years now and I will continue to be a repeat customer. This is a great product!
on June 11, 2014
Like crack for dogs, I often found these on sale for under $12 which was a no brainer since they go for over $5 a box in the store. The dog will eat these till the cows come home if you let them! They 100% natural so that's important to me when feeding my dog.
on June 24, 2013
I do not understand why this product is "Under Review." Much to my dismay, my subscription for these outstanding treats states that they are "currently not available." Specifically, Amazon has the following box statement:

"Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."

We have a large dog (80-pound Black Lab and Rottweiler mix) and a small dog (14=pound Shih Poo) and they both love these treats. To be honest, they smell good enough to eat. Okay, the larger pieces are too large for our small dog, but they can be broken easily.

Amazon, please consider this review as you evaluate whether or not there is a problem with your stock.
on April 6, 2008
This is an excellent product, my 3 pups love them and this is the most convenient way to get them. I have signed up for automatic deliveries through Amazon.com and I never have to worry about searching everywhere to get more. It comes right to my door. I will be looking for more of the things I always buy to be delivered automatically. To whoever thought of this for Amazon.com, thank you.
on December 4, 2015
The price is great! My dog loves Blue Dog Bakery. She doesn't even mind the fact that I break the treats up into smaller pieces.

I would give 5 stars if I hadn't experienced, on two separate occasions, orders that arrived with very over-cooked biscuits. The problems were taken care of, but it was a little disappointing. Perhaps it was a quality-control issue that has now been resolved.
review image
on July 24, 2009
My Yellow Lab prefers these cookies over several other well known brands. Yes, they are hard as several reviewers have noted - all the better for helping to reduce tarter thru chewing hard cookies or biscuits which in turn helps to promote healthier gums. I find the hardness of these cookies no different from say Milk Bone Dog Biscuits which my Lab also loves. I spoke to my Vet about these dry, hard cookies and, based upon the ingredients listed on the cookie box, he saw nothing wrong with giving them as a treat BUT as with any other treat, only in moderation. He also surmised that the hardness of the cookies could help in reducing tarter buildup. I give my Lab either one of the larger sized or two of the smaller sized cookies per day. They make a nice treat after his evening walk. (He gets a Milk Bone after his morning stroll). I've purchased both the peanut butter & molasses as well as these assorted flavors cookies and my Lab loves them all. He gives these Blue Dog Bakery cookies a "Four Paws" rating.
on October 8, 2013
Pros of this product: Fresh, very hard / crunchy for teeth cleaning, vegetarian (even I tried one!), palatable to all my dogs and even my cat.

Cons: Size of individual bones is pretty big. If you have smaller dogs, you may want to break these in half but since they're SO hard, that's difficult to do.

Final opinion: I will probably re-order these but do wish they came in different bone sizes instead of just the one large-dog size.
on August 27, 2013
These dog treats are wholesome and tasty, according to the dogs, and low fat. I don't even buy dog treats at the stores anymore I just go online and find Made in America products and wholesome treats like these. Plus! they're shaped like farm animals which gives me a kick even if the dogs don't appreciate the humor :0)