5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published on December 26, 2010 by L. S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not snug on the earring post.
I bought these so my earrings don't come out of my ears as they often do especially wearing scarves and the car seat belt but the hole in some of them are too loose and it just slides on and off. An earring came out with these on so I wouldn't bother if that is what you need them for. Some are tighter than others though. Not consistent.
Published 18 months ago by Bridgette Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Blue Moon Value Pack Plastic Findings, Earring Grips, 300/Pkg (Kitchen)
I love wearing different pairs of earrings except sometimes I can't make them stay in my ears. These little flowers are awesome. I previously could only find those little triangle looking plastic backs and I hate them. Those things are impossible to get on and off. These little flowers are 100 times better. The picture is slightly deceiving. These little flowers are so tiny that all 300 fit in the size of a button bag that comes with a new shirt. When you see them, you will understand. You definitely get the 300, don't get me wrong. These slide on and off the back of my earrings without too much effort. They are not lose enough to come off without some prompting. I now have a set on each set of earrings and if I lose one while getting ready, I just dig into my little bag and get another.

These little things weren't the easiest to find so I shared some of mine with friends who also love them. Buy these and don't look back. They rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product... solved my problem!, June 16, 2011
Julie D. (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This is a great product at an even better value! These are the only earring backs that I use now. The don't irritate my ears and they keep post earrings snug to my ear without pinching. Because they're a rubbery texture, they grip really well to earring posts. I don't have to worry about them sliding or slipping during the day. I have thrown away all of my other earring backs (well, except for the genuine gold ones).

When I got the package, I thought it was REALLY small for the quantity. But, upon further inspection, there are plenty of backs packed into the little plastic baggie. The only other "concern" is that because the backs are smallish, I sometimes have trouble handling them with my acrylic nails. The ladies who have long nails will certainly understand this. I have to hold them just right to make sure that my nails don't get between the small back and the lobe of my ear. But, with a little practice, it's no problem.

I highly recommend these!!

Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect!, November 19, 2009
They fit great and are a too cute flower design. I will definitely order them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for fish hook,, February 24, 2013
The best way to never never lose that one earring from your favorite pair. The back of my ear looks better than with those metal backs. I'm glad to have them

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, but does the job, September 2, 2012
We got these as replacement backings for our plastic Blomdahl stud earrings (our kids can only use plastic earrings, since all the metals, including titanium, cause a skin reaction). The Blomdahls are great, but the backings after awhile start to slip off too easily, and if you lose one, it can be difficult to find (small, clear). So, we bought this package of plastic backings. You get lots of them, more than you'd ever need, in the bag. They are kind of tight to put on the studs, but once they're on, they are not coming off easily (which for us is what we wanted). They can be taken off, but in a younger child, this may entail some crying. Anyway, works for us.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not snug on the earring post., January 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic findings, December 6, 2012
These are a little cheap and hard to use, but they do the job. I'm not sure it wouldn't have been better to have fewer of them and have them of better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never worry about lost earring backs again!, August 20, 2012
C. Tien (Waltham, MA) - See all my reviews
This is great. The little pieces are stiff but still pliable. They hold my earrings tightly in my ears without being uncomfortable. They are easy to put on and take off, easy to grip, not like some metal ones that are impossible to remove from the earring. I have a TON of them so I'm thinking of replacing all of my metal earring backings. I've even slept with these on, and my earrings stayed on all night.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 19, 2012
I bought these because the backings of normal earrings were irritating my new ear piercings. They are small, but still very easy to work with. They easily slide on and off earring posts, much more easily than normal friction earring backs, yet they stay on perfectly and never come off on their own. These don't irritate my ears, either. I'm extremely glad I purchased these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring Grips, March 19, 2012
I think amazon has everything! I am constantly losing the backs of my stud earrings so these come in very handy. I also throw them on the back of my hook style earrings for extra security.

Blue Moon Value Pack Plastic Findings, Earring Grips, 300/Pkg