4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Set
Published on July 11, 2003 by J. M. Zuurbier

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
I have all of Toby Keith's cds. And for whatever reason I dont seem to play this one as often as the rest of them. It's good with the songs The Lonely, A woman/s touch, Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine On You, and Me Too my favorites. All the songs are good.
Published 4 months ago by john thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Set, July 11, 2003
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
Toby Keith's 1996 album BLUE MOON is a great collection of songs. Toby helped pen 9 of the 10 tracks. It opens with the great track "The Lonely", written by pal Chuck Cannon and his wife Lari White, and Mark Jones. "Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine On You" is a beautiful ballad about wishing you could still be with someone you've separated from. "Me Too" is the best ballad on the CD, maybe of his career, it was also a big hit for him in 1996. "Lucky Me" is a nice country torch ballad about moving on after a break up. "A Woman's Touch" is a bluesy song about wanting a woman's touch to heal one's heart. The album closes with the honky tonker "Hello". There is a definite maturity in his voice and his lyrics, and this is a great album before he became really popular around 1999 with his HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW album. Definitely a gem worth repeated listens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once in a "Blue Moon" we get one like this!, November 30, 1999
Shirley Smith (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
This CD showcases Toby's great baritone voice while showing us a more sensitive side. "Blue Moon" is not only lyrically sound, but Toby really takes us through some emotins in this song. He has a caressing sort of way in "She's Perfect" and a vulnerable side in "A Women's Touch". All the guys in love can relate to "Me Too". Just when you think Toby as swooned you away, he reminds you that he nevers takes himself too seriously with "Hello"...a rocking song about a fella partying in Mexico and trying to explain his whereabouts to his sweetie via telephone! This one is a definate addition to the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toby's Finest Album, August 9, 2000
Mark (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
I just love this album. My favorite Toby Keith song is "The Lonely". Sadly, this song never was a single which had the potential to hit number one. Other great songs are "Every Night", "Closin' Time At Home", "A Woman's Touch", "Me Too" and the terrific title track. Lucky for me, I have a CD burner and made a great "greatest hits" album from all of Toby's albums I have bought since his debut! Get all his CDs- They are all great but this is the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Stars ~ Must Have For Toby Fans...., October 14, 2005
K. Rowland (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
This CD is the perfect mellow collection of tunes. It's the type of CD you can pop into your player and not worry about skipping a single song. I'm somewhat new to the genre and I'm in complete awe that big, burly men can sing about their emotions with such conviction!

My favorite songs on the CD are "She's Perfect" and "Me Too." The lyrics in these songs are poetic. I guarantee at least one song on this CD will capture your heart, if not all of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toby's great vocals make this disc worth owning, February 28, 1999
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
I enjoyed most of this album especially the songs "Me Too", "Blue Moon", and "A Woman's Touch", all of which Toby wrote or co-wrote. My wife loved "She's Perfect", especially the lyrics. There's a couple of tunes that are too hardedged for me, "Hello" and "She's Gonna Get It". Overall, though, Toby's great vocals and songwriting skills make this disc worth owning.

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, September 14, 1999
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
Although I prefer classic rock, I have became a big listener of Toby Keith. I enjoy all of his albums, but blue moon is outstanding! His songs are both mellow and upbeat, fun to listen too. I would recommend this album to anybody who enjoys good music regardless their style. Keep the good music coming Mr.Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his Best, December 24, 2003
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
A sort of different Toby Keith in 1996 he made a album called Blue Moon that was very well done and really had some good stuff on it. You have Does that Blue Moon ever shine on you and Me Too and Closin time at home and my favorite song on here Hello. This is Toby Keith doing regular run of the mill radio friendly country music. No Angry American on here a very sensitive singer who wrote or co-wrote most of these tunes. It's hard to believe this is the same singer today because his sound on Blue Moon sounds different a more regular artist that really can write.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Moon - Love it, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
Toby Keith is one of my favorite musicians and singers. I have wanted this CD for a very long time. It is wonderful and the quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Toby, what more can I say!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Blue Moon (Audio CD)
I love the CD, but then I'm a huge Toby Keith fan :) I'm very pleased with my purchase. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 24, 2012
Good CD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Blue Moon
Blue Moon by Toby Keith (Audio CD - 1996)