Moonshiners 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Time to 'Shine It's the start of moonshine season! Moonshiners Jeff and Mark, and partners Josh and Bill hit the ground running. Meanwhile, veteran shiner Tim Smith will make a life-changing move, and Tickle is forced to realize that his time to shine has just begun.
2. A Shiner in Kentucky Mark and Jeff clear their remote North Carolina still site, while an argument between Josh and Bill threatens to destroy their partnership. Tim has a tough time adjusting to moonshining in a legal Kentucky distillery, and Tickle takes a road trip.
3. Swamp Shiners Mark and Jeff struggle to set up their remote still site, while Josh and Bill are desperate for cash to build a new copper still. Tensions run high in the Kentucky distillery with Tim and his partner Steve, and a new moonshiner appears in Mississippi.
4. More Shiners More Problems Tim Smith hires a person with a checkered past to help at the distillery in Kentucky. Tickle learns how to make moonshine in a copper pot still from one of the best. In North Carolina, Jeff and Mark are surprised by an unexpected visitor.
5. Hush Money In North Carolina, Jeff and Mark must pay hush money to the property owner of their still site, while veteran shiner Jim Tom helps Wayne perfect his moonshine recipe. In Virginia, Tickle encounters bad luck when he starts bootlegging his own shine.
6. Christmas Special The moonshiners share some of their holiday traditions with us. Tim celebrates with his firehouse family; Josh cuts the best tree for his daughter. Mark and Jeff share a holiday dinner; Bill makes handmade gifts, and Tickle offers some holiday tips.
7. First Run Tickle bootlegs at night, while Wayne comes up with an ingenious drop-off plan for his own bootleggers. Equipment failure threatens the production of Tim Smith's legal moonshine, and Josh and Bill finally begin their first run of strawberry brandy.
8. Blue Moonshine Josh and Bill are forced back to their day jobs after their shine runs blue. Chico, under financial stress, makes a hard decision that could risk it all. Tickle struggles to keep Tim's old territory supplied. Mark and Jeff move their liquor.
9. Rival Shiners Tim reaches a milestone with his first bottled batch of shine. Jeff and Mark suspect a rival in their territory. Chico takes a risk that could cost him everything. Josh and Bill's only hope at financing their shine operation is to consider bootlegging.
10. Bootlegging Blowups Tim enlists Tickle's help to investigate his new still hand, Chico. Josh and Bill take on new risks as they try to stay alive in the moonshine game, as bootleggers. Jeff, Mark and Lance look to take out the competition.
11. Moonshine War Tickle goes undercover in Kentucky, to find out what Chico has been up to. Josh and Bill hit the open road, to bootleg shine at a music festival. But they soon hit a violent roadblock. Jeff, Mark and Lance look to take out the competition with one shot.
12. Firewater Josh and Bill suffer the consequences of bootlegging. Darlene goes against her best instinct and lights up her still indoors. Jeff, Mark, and Lance find their competition is still out there. Tim takes final measures to protect his legal shine business.
13. Aftershock Jeff and Mark look to cash in on one final run of the season. Tickle and Chico's still site is compromised. Mike is desperate to complete his New Orleans order, and turns to Darlene. Josh and Bill might get to sell some of their own liquor after all.
14. Liquid Courage On the season finale, Jeff and Mark reach the ultimate roadblock. Deputy Chuck is hot on a trail. Josh and Bill might finally be back in the game. Mike takes a trip to finish off his biggest sale of the season. Tickle and crew attract unwanted attention.
Road to the Shine Off season from moonshining provides the shiners some long awaited relief from long hours of back breaking work and the constant fear of getting caught. We catch-up with each of the moonshiners to see who they are when shining time is done for the year.
|Starring||Josh Owens, Bill Canny|
|Supporting actors||Tim Smith, Chico, Mike Mitchell, Shot Mitchell, Mark Rogers, Jeff Waldroup, Steve Tickle, Tyler Wood, Lance Waldroup, Jeremy Schwartz|
|Producers||Jason Cavanagh, Richard Dowlearn, Brian Flanagan, Jessica Jay, Justin McCormick, Mark Moore, Francesca Orrach, Matthew Ostrom, Laura Palumbo Johnson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Just relax and watch, its staged anyway, just get piece of mindPublished 2 months ago by R. KORZENIAK