5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
I bought this to use as a stopgap while I saved up more money to buy a real nunchuck (from Nintendo), but was surprised to find that it worked every bit as well as a first party controller.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Yusei

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Ordered this because Nintendo didn't make a matching blue nunchuck, plus it was pretty cheap.

The color matches pretty well, however the controller just doesn't have the same quality as a Nintendo one.

Published 20 months ago by Seph

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Blue Nunchuck Controller for Nintendo Wii Video Game (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 28, 2013

The buttons are 'mushy' and the analog stick makes a hollow, plasticky click sound when used. Also, the analog stick is a bit off kilter. If I lightly push it in like a button, I can make it point left or right quite a bit, and it stays there as the new 'center.'

I'll stick with the official white one. After comparing in person, I like white+blue better anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last., September 24, 2013
Sometimes you save more money by spending a little more in the first place for a quality product. I bought this in March 2013 and it's now Sept 2013 and I just threw it away. I uploaded a picture to show what happened to the cord where the wires are now exposed. And in my house, there's only one person that plays wii and he only gets screen time on weekends so it's not like it got a lot of use.

On the bright side, it's a pretty color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 1, 2013
The price is really really cheap and yes theyre made in china but the work, me and my friends have been playing super smash bros for a while and they are working as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 25, 2012
This was a gift to my daughter. She loves the Nunchuck Controller very much. Arrived well ahead of time. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 4 all broke within days, July 17, 2013
The first one was broken within hours. The last three within days. They do not hold up. Get the real thing. $20 down the toilet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, October 2, 2013
This nunchuck has turned out to be a great purchase. I didn't want to spend too much on an extra accessory for our WII, but this one works great. My family has enjoyed using it and we have had no problems with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars wii nunchucks, January 17, 2014
No problems works perfect. My son enjoyed his new blue nunchucks. He was happy I am happy. Would buy more if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my son needed, September 8, 2013
Works perfect and at the right price. Would buy it again. My son and his friends can now play wii together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 3, 2013
Up to now I don't understand the reason the video game corporation is so greedy that a it has to be original in parts. But it registers the video game movements at it's best.