5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
I bought this to use as a stopgap while I saved up more money to buy a real nunchuck (from Nintendo), but was surprised to find that it worked every bit as well as a first party controller.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Yusei

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Ordered this because Nintendo didn't make a matching blue nunchuck, plus it was pretty cheap.

The color matches pretty well, however the controller just doesn't have the same quality as a Nintendo one.

Published 23 months ago by Seph

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Blue Nunchuck Controller for Nintendo Wii Video Game (Video Game)

The buttons are 'mushy' and the analog stick makes a hollow, plasticky click sound when used. Also, the analog stick is a bit off kilter. If I lightly push it in like a button, I can make it point left or right quite a bit, and it stays there as the new 'center.'

I'll stick with the official white one. After comparing in person, I like white+blue better anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, November 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 1, 2013
The price is really really cheap and yes theyre made in china but the work, me and my friends have been playing super smash bros for a while and they are working as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 25, 2012
This was a gift to my daughter. She loves the Nunchuck Controller very much. Arrived well ahead of time. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 4 all broke within days, July 17, 2013
The first one was broken within hours. The last three within days. They do not hold up. Get the real thing. $20 down the toilet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last., September 24, 2013
Sometimes you save more money by spending a little more in the first place for a quality product. I bought this in March 2013 and it's now Sept 2013 and I just threw it away. I uploaded a picture to show what happened to the cord where the wires are now exposed. And in my house, there's only one person that plays wii and he only gets screen time on weekends so it's not like it got a lot of use.

On the bright side, it's a pretty color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, October 2, 2013
This nunchuck has turned out to be a great purchase. I didn't want to spend too much on an extra accessory for our WII, but this one works great. My family has enjoyed using it and we have had no problems with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars wii nunchucks, January 17, 2014
No problems works perfect. My son enjoyed his new blue nunchucks. He was happy I am happy. Would buy more if needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for ONE WEEK!!, February 20, 2014
Originally this remote worked almost as good as the original. The joystick part of it though is not nearly as sensative as the OEM nunchucks. I had bought it for Epic Mickey 2 to use for the secondary remote so my son and I could play together. After using it the first week it then stopped the game from working because it would say that the remote was not plugged into the nunchuck. It took me a little bit to figure out but the wiring at the base of the nunchuck was coming apart from the nunchuck and because of that the nunchuck was not functioning properly anymore. Spend a little extra and get a better made one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine first one or two times, May 6, 2014
This controller was originally great out of the package.It worked very well initially in conjunction with my wiimote however i only managed to get two good uses from it.

After a short amount of time gaming with it I put it away to return to my Wii some 2 months later. The controller had been stored away safely and when i finally came back to play with my Wii, the controller had become absolutely useless. for whatever reason the wii does not recognize this controller at all and has become a paper weight.

I cannot recommend for reliability.