Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Pack|Color: Blue2|Change
Price:$3.87+ Free shipping

on March 28, 2013
Ordered this because Nintendo didn't make a matching blue nunchuck, plus it was pretty cheap.

The color matches pretty well, however the controller just doesn't have the same quality as a Nintendo one.

The buttons are 'mushy' and the analog stick makes a hollow, plasticky click sound when used. Also, the analog stick is a bit off kilter. If I lightly push it in like a button, I can make it point left or right quite a bit, and it stays there as the new 'center.'

I'll stick with the official white one. After comparing in person, I like white+blue better anyway.
on November 21, 2012
I bought this to use as a stopgap while I saved up more money to buy a real nunchuck (from Nintendo), but was surprised to find that it worked every bit as well as a first party controller.
on November 1, 2013
The price is really really cheap and yes theyre made in china but the work, me and my friends have been playing super smash bros for a while and they are working as expected
on December 25, 2012
This was a gift to my daughter. She loves the Nunchuck Controller very much. Arrived well ahead of time. Thanks.
on September 24, 2013
Sometimes you save more money by spending a little more in the first place for a quality product. I bought this in March 2013 and it's now Sept 2013 and I just threw it away. I uploaded a picture to show what happened to the cord where the wires are now exposed. And in my house, there's only one person that plays wii and he only gets screen time on weekends so it's not like it got a lot of use.

On the bright side, it's a pretty color.
review image
on February 11, 2014
Then it just stopped working. We have had a total of 5 different nunchucks in the 2 years we have had our Wii. This one is the only one we have had to completely stop working. As with many others, I bought this one to match the blue controller made by Nintendo because my daughter's favorite color is blue. It worked well for about a week, then just died on us. Very disappointing.
on April 27, 2016
We ordered this as an extra for the Wii that my kids play. All of us are very pleased with it too, as it was much cheaper than the original one we have. I highly recommend this item when looking around for extra Wii accessories. You will not be disappointed.
on October 2, 2013
This nunchuck has turned out to be a great purchase. I didn't want to spend too much on an extra accessory for our WII, but this one works great. My family has enjoyed using it and we have had no problems with it!
on February 10, 2016
This is the second generic nunchuck that we've bought. They never last long at all for us. This one quit working after just a couple of weeks. I had to go out and buy a genuine Nintendo one to replace this.
on January 2, 2015
You can tell this product is not a genuine Nintendo product, but I expected that being in this price range. The thumb toggle feels good, the buttons feel a tad sticky but you forget about that during game play. There is plenty of cord. The plugin feels snug in the WII remote. I do hear a little rattle inside the unit when shaking it, but like I said, you can tell its not Nintendo quality. Good color as you can see from the picture. For the price I would recommend it.
review image