Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 10, 2009
This toy is enjoyed by my 2 year old and 7 year old, equally. Each derives different value from the toy, but the fact that they both stay focused on it equally impresses me. The toy is great for teaching the subtlties of balance and controling it. The toy is well made and I especially appreciate that it's made from durable wood that doesn't dent easily.
on December 27, 2007
Coo Coo is a great toy. My daughter (then 3) got to test it in the Family Fun Toy Testing here in Kennebunk, Maine last year. All the mothers LOVED it, although the kids drifted more toward the mermaids and pink things. I bought Coo Coo this year for her, and we all really like it. A bit stressful when it allll-most tips, but still a fun toy, and it is colorful and well-made. Not sure if it has "educational value" or not, but it is a great toy to have out, for any child, or adult to play with. Adults might even enjoy it more than a young child!
on July 22, 2008
Great game made of solid wood. Balancing the clown's balls makes for great problem-solving and lots of giggling. My older nephews also had fun trying to "beat the system" by seeing how far they could load up one side without having it tip. Good alternative to the Disney-type toys and having a world of plastic!
on December 9, 2008
We have this toy at home and we all love playing it. My daughter is 2.5 and she totally gets it and the look of anticipation when the Clown almost tips is priceless. And when it does tip the little balls kind of go flying everywhere but that's part of what makes it fun. It's a bit like Jenga but for smaller kids. I definitely recommend this game. My husband and I played a few rounds of it without our daughter just to test out the balance limits of the clown.
on December 28, 2007
This product is so educationa and can be used for a variety of intents. I am a general and special educator as well as speech therapist and I use this toy to target a variety of educational objectives. Wonderful quality and durable. My students love it!
on April 4, 2014
Looking at this, you probably wouldn't think much of it, but once you start playing, and the clown starts tipping, you want to try again. I got this for my 2 year old, who isn't overly impressed with it - yet, but my 6 year old loves it. I've also played with friends (adults) and have a great time. It's reminds me a little of Jenga - skill, balance, physics, and a steady hand. This really is a fun game for all ages.
on January 11, 2009
My 4-year-old nephew loves this toy! After he opened it on Christmas, he played with it several times. Every now and then over Christmas weekend, one could find an older child or adult over in the playroom playing with CooCoo the Rocking Clown! It really is great for all ages.
on January 28, 2015
I think it's great! The kids I bought it for, ranging from 1yr to 10yr, didn't like it so well. They preferred the toys with flashy lights and sounds. The 2 and 3 year olds liked it the most out of the group,
on July 21, 2009
This toy really is a great one for ALL ages. My four year old, my eight and a half year old, husband, and myself don't often find a game that we all REALLY enjoy. The clown really tips over precariously, to the delight of all. The four year old is just starting to see why it tips, but the eight year old uses strategies to keep it upright. My husband and I laughed at ourselves and with them. It is a great toy, and the box is durable and can easily be used for storage.
on November 17, 2012
We bought our first one of these at a toy store near my parents. We gave it to our daughter for her 3rd birthday. She does ask to play it from time to time and I suggest it often. It is SO WELL MADE! Solid wood and nicely painted. This toy really feels like a high quality. I am surprised it is not more expensive. I ended up ordering five from amazon to give to all of our upcoming 3-4 year old parties.