Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Style Name: Spot itProduct Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on June 2, 2015
This does not have "MLB" symbols, and the one on the box is misleading. Skip this and get some over the other "Spot It!"s.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2016
I purchased this item after seeing so many positive reviews. I expected it to be an instant hit. But alas...it turned out to be another much hyped game. My 4 year old found found it too boring. The issue is that its the same objects getting repeated....say for example carrot, balloon and bulls eye. Our friends daughter who is 6 years was also not interested in the game.
The cards of very low quality....u play for 10 mins and the cards end up looking like a year old.
on February 25, 2015
Wow, literally the most boring game we have ever encountered. Even the four year old had mastered it and was disinterested in under five minutes,
No idea why there is so much hype!
0Comment1 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 13, 2015
Bought this for kids who have a hard time focusing on anything. It didn't work very well for them. I'm going to give it to another group (adult) I know, so may have an update later.
0Comment2 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2015
Never got to play the game as it arrived damaged and had to be returned.
22 comments1 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
We have the original game, and while we like the game concept, families buying it should be aware that most of the cards (41 of the 55 in my deck) had images that I was not thrilled to hear my kids calling out for matches - like bomb, skull, ghost (with a creepy ball and chain), gun scope target, creepy clown, and yin/yang. I would expect friendlier images for a kids game. Maybe other versions don't have this issue?
55 comments6 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2011
I had such high hopes for this game - and it is a dud. It is too easy to be fun as a game and becomes quickly boring.
The images on which you are to match the different cards are very few which also adds to the boredom. For $11 you can do better than this game. Ziggiti comes to mind as a better matching game.
33 comments31 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2015
All the rest were perfect but this one arrived with a damaged tin. It was bent / buckled, which wouldnt have bothered me if it was for me but it was for a present, so not very happy with this particular one. All the rest are perfect. Thanks
11 comment0 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2015
I have received the 'basic english' edition when I ordered the original 'spot it' game. Who should I contact about this?
on October 7, 2014
This game is only good when you are in certain locations. Meaning driving down state to state on 87 this was useless, there are no people, eagles, postmen, postal trucks. We could not find most things balls ect. because for long trips on the interstate there is only cars and trees. My children were eager to play this until they saw they could not find much or we repeatedly found the "blue car."
33 comments3 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse