4.0 out of 5 stars More fun than you'd think
Published on September 14, 2012 by hope beverly

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but not great
It's ok. Must play with people you don't mind touching. Tends to result in smacks, finger nail cuts, and possible small lacerations. Also sometimes hurt feelings. It's wasn't as fun as Spot It. Can't really play with small kids because of the hitting and possible injuries.
Published 5 months ago by LK

4.0 out of 5 stars More fun than you'd think, September 14, 2012
hope beverly (Stevensville, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
You may read the instructions and even watch the company's video of the game online, but they don't come near to describing how fun this is in real life. I bought it for a summer vacation (small, packable!). We had a group from 8 years old to 70 years old. The age difference didn't matter in playing this game; we all had a fun time. Questions are deceptively simple, but make you have to do some quick thinking. "The person to your right is wearing earrings." True, or false. It might seem easy, but when you're desperately trying to be the first person to answer correctly, you're suddenly thinking, "Which way is right, again??" Often, the questions are double negatives; "no one is not wearing a shirt", or somesuch. Again, your brain goes into a tailspin. Smart people are left with their hand hovering over the disc, bouncing up and down in their seat while they try to figure out the answer before someone else.

Bottom line; fun for all ages, simple, easy to carry on a trip, camping, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
This game is amazingly addictive and a fun family game! We played it during the holidays and couldn't get enough. It is a fast paced, very competitive game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
Simple game and easy to play. Small packaging is nice. We found this game fun for adults and children alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun, August 31, 2013
Merrilee (Seoul, Korea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
Played with both kids and adults and had a blast every time. It was quite hilarious with adults who couldn't quite wrap their head around the double negatives. :-) Highly recommended. I also think this would work well in educational settings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trigger, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
This is a really fast paced game that the whole family can enjoy! Seems after we started, we couldn't remember our left from our right...gave us lots of laughs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Family Game, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
My family loved playing this game. We laughed a lot and it was a very entertaining game trying to get the correct hand on the trigger. It is easy to learn and you can start playing it in just a few minutes. I have several other games from this company and these games are enjoyed by all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game with some laughs., April 26, 2013
Idaho Boater (Idaho Falls, ID) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
It is a very fun game. You do have to think a bit: right or left hand for true or false. Great price and does not take up much room.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent good for kids and adults, January 6, 2013
Gabba "LRG" (Bolton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
some of my Christmas presents to my grand kids were board games like Fresco, or Seven Wonders AND Trigger . They played Trigger (and the parents joined in at the second round), it was played repeatedly with great howls of laughter while the rules for the other games were still being read and explored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
I like this product.It is useful for young children!I use it as English teaching material.All kids have lots of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun family game for all ages!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Trigger (Toy)
This game is so much fun! We have played as just a group of adults but it is easy enough to understand that my 8 year old can join in. I love that it is very simple with minimal pieces and comes in a nice little tin. Would be a great gift and the price is right, too!

Trigger