5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, durable - what's not to like?
I bought this bag a month or so ago, looking for an expandable and extremely light-weight carry-on for a two-week tour of China. I thought it would take a beating, but given the price, it didn't have to do more than hold together until I got home.

Published on October 27, 2011 by SJP

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy
Don't put anything of any weight in this as it will rip. Mine did. I was going to use it for groceries but it was not sturdy enough. Maybe it would have been good for clothing but honestly it's really cheap plastic with a cheap zipper and just not worth the funds.
Published on January 7, 2013 by Annamarie Lubow

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, durable - what's not to like?, October 27, 2011
SJP (Eastern Panhandle, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)

What a surprise. It lasted through two weeks of being jammed under airline seats and stuffed full of souvenirs and laundry and whatever overflow I had from my suitcase, and shows no signs of wear. It is light as a feather, it expands to hold a LOT of stuff, it slides easily under airline seats, it sheds water, it doesn't get dirty, and best of all, people kept complimenting me on it and asking where I found it. It really is attractive - bright, clear pictures of birds and plants, pretty much as pictured.

I'll definitely be taking it a one-week February get-away to the Carribean. I travel light, and should need no more than this bag and maybe a shoulder bag - no more expensive checked luggage. I'm thinking of buying another just to have one in reserve if this one ever wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bags, June 10, 2013
Alison (WALDPORT, OREGON, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
These bags are great. They are roomy, wipe clean, have a zipper, are made of recycled material, and they are cheap. Love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the graphics, May 22, 2013
Teresa Hylton (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
Love the graphics on this bag. It is huge (yeah) as I needed a huge bag for the beach. Love the fact these are plastic and green. But love the size even better. Have read where people say it is crunchy sounding but I think it is the nature of the material and will not be so stiff as you use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Q Field Study Overnighter, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
Excellent product! Unzipped, it fits perfectly into the bottom of my blue colored "granny" basket so, all my purchases are not visible to everyone AND It is extra support to keep things from falling thru the basket "grid."

For the money, just under $10, this bag is a great extra to have on hand for shopping or taking stuff for overnite or picnics.

Yippee! Thanks for a very nice thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars overnighter, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
Price was great for this product. Large tote with zipper to keep everything inside. I am using tis to throw the grandchildren's beach toys in as it's a long walk with a toddler to the beach and having to carry everything myself. Very lightweight. Used it only once, so i cannot speak for it's durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
I love this bag! I knew I would because I had purchased one of blue q's makeup bags and although the material is a little "crunchy" sounding because its recycled that goes away once you wear it in. You cannot beat the durability for the price. And the size of it is perfffect! I go away every weekend with my boyfriend.. no more packing 4 bags at a time... this fits evvvverything :)

5.0 out of 5 stars giant durable bag, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
I got two of these for a camping trip and wish I had more. It is very large. I have a few blue Q bags in different sizes and I love them all. I have three kids so anything I can hose off with a water hose is a winner with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laundry bag!!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
These bags are great for wet towels and the fun extra large size is no problem to carry! All the designs are awesome. Something for everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Large, seemingly sturdy bag, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
Bag is as described. I like the pattern and it does hold a lot of stuff! I used it for a beach day trip and it was nice to fit everything into one bag. It seems relatively waterproof so your stuff will not get soaked if it starts raining. I do not know about the long term durability as I have not used it enough. The main complaint I have is that the bag is so large and can be heavy when full that it is a lot to carry on just one shoulder and navigate through crowds of people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large carry bag that is pretty too....., August 12, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter (Kitchen)
I bought this bag for my Mom who goes to kidney dialysis 3 times a week and she has to take a variety of items with her. You never know when you'll need a pillow or blanket, or an extra jacket, or a snack. I was tired of her carrying 5 different bags that were depressing and this one is just the right size and weight and its really sturdy. The best part is it can be wiped off and kept sanitized. All around a great bag!

Blue Q - Field Study Overnighter