5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!
Published on January 21, 2012 by L. Koch

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a nice
This bag is really big. For me, it was too big and kind of an awkward shape.
Print is cute. Has a nice zipper
Published 3 months ago by Ahop

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
This bag is just awesome! I love Blue Q brand bags as it is and this one was no exception. The bag itself is pretty large but that is what I was looking for. I'm planning on using it to put my two kids' stuff in when we go out of town for the day or maybe for spending the night at grandma's :) I like the material that the bag is made from because if it gets wet you can just wipe it off. Also, this bag holds it's shape really well and has a nice wide base to hold lots of stuff. The design is adorable as well! I've never been disappointed in a Blue Q bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for air travel!, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
This lightweight bag is perfect for packing in your suitcase and using as a beach bag at your destination OR to shove all the souvenir crap you're gonna accumulate and then have no room for in your luggage! It weighs so little that you'll hardly even notice it, but is sturdy enough to last awhile. I had another brand of this type of paper-based material bag and it lasted at least half a dozen Hawaiian vacations til it finally gave out. BUY IT you won't regret it! It's cute, too, can't beat that with a Kawaii baseball bat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These bags are great!, March 7, 2013
Marlene Eernisse (Bloomington, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
I'm a speech therapist and use this bag everyday. Easy to clean and very durable. This bag is huge and easily holds all my supplies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge and resilient, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
Wow, and I mean WOW, on the size of this thing. It is mammoth! HUGE! And yet, somehow my 12-year-old daughter manages to fill it with all of her "essentials" for overnight stays. The plastic is extremely durable. My daughter has been carrying this everywhere and keeps it heavily loaded. It shows no signs of wear in the two months that she has had it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can tote loads of stuff, December 16, 2013
LifeboatB (Berkeley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
I just love this bag. When it first arrived I was surprised at the giant size and odd shape, but it turns out to be perfect for helping you carry around lots of items without adding much weight. The straps are comfortable, and the plasticky fabric is durable. I use it for costume design, and I can throw a pile of fabric and/or shoes in there, and feel that it's reasonably protected from gutter puddles and rain (though I haven't seriously tested the bag's water-resistance). I've also used the bag on trips; it folds up pretty easily for travel. It would probably be great for bringing clothes to the laundromat, and I got one for a relative who couldn't find a big-enough bag to haul her baking supplies. I had meant mine to be a beach bag, but Blue Q's flat-bottomed shoulder tote is actually a better size for that, if you're only one person. However, if you have kids, I think it would be perfect for the beach--the material is easy to clean up, and wet towels would be contained.

The cartoon-animal design is adorable, and I'm always noticing new details in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bags!, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
I really like these bags. I use them as a laundry bag for smaller loads. Easier than carrying a basket up and down two flights of stairs. Strong and sturdy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Update - Granddaughter loves this bag!!!! Was a big hit!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
Another great purchase fro my granddaughter! I am very pleased with this. The tips are telling me Ihave to write a certain amount of words before I submit. Geezzzz what a pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
Love Blue Q merch!! Ordered this as part of a baby shower gift for my sister. Very happy with how big it is and having the option to zip it closed to keep all the baby stuff inside. Very cute characters playing all kinds of sports. Perfect for my new nephew. To be used as he grows. Prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm never disappointed by Blue Q bags; this one is my fourth!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
Durable, full zip, colorful, roomy and fun. Get this bag for your gym stuff or for dashing away for the weekend. I use mine every weekend to go up to the cabin. When I'm in the city with one of my other, smaller Blue Q bags, women come up to me and ask me where it's from all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating cover and for many uses for a small girl., January 22, 2014
This review is from: Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter (Kitchen)
Will keep her busy packing her choice of pajama's, toothbrush and shampoo. And she did it all by herself. Wonderful!

Blue Q - Sporty Overnighter