5.0 out of 5 stars Too True Tattoos, November 13, 2009
These are HILARIOUS and so real that my parents believed that all the grand-kids got tattoos in honor of their 80th birthdays! We almost couldn't convince my parents that they were fake until all eight grand-kids gathered to sport these "grand" tattoos. The "Whose Your Grand Daddy" tattoo was TOO CONVINCING, we had to fess up before they had a coronary! The sizes of the tattoos were perfect and several made absolute great tramp stamps. They were the hit of the party, and now my mom is going to use the "Born to Ride" on the back of her neck for their 60th wedding anniversary coming up April 1st. No joke.

Buy these tattoos. Well worth the laughs, but WARNING! If applied correctly, they look TOO REAL!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fun! Amazon's inflated pricetag not so fun, August 1, 2011
Makes a great gag gift and the tats themselves look surprisingly like the real thing. From the false teeth "Bite Me" to a mobility scooter, these will be a hit with any senior posessing a sense of humor and wants a 3- day commitment.. My stepdad loved them. However, beware of Amazon's price. I paid a bit over 2X the retail. Saw these elsewhere for dirt cheap...and shipping from other sites should be cheap too as it's a teensy sleeve weighing next to nothing. I'm a huge Amazon fan; order literally weekly. But this one item was inexplicably inflated at the time of my purchase and, several weeks later, too, at the time of this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute with a disclaimer--may offend some, November 2, 2009
This review is from: Blue Q Tattoos (Health and Beauty)
This Blue Q Tattoos For The Elderly set of tattoos is cute and funny for some but maybe offensive to others. Tattoos are stickers on a sheet, about 15 total. There are sayings with false teeth in a glass that read "bite me", a scooter that reads "born to ride", adult diapers that read "out of control", a 7 day medicine holder with a snake wrapped around it, and some skulls and crossbones that read "retirement home boy", "arthritis sucks", and a ribbon that reads "really old school". Funny for a gag gift for the holidays or birthday. Very inexpensive, but not for everyone. Safer for a 40th or 50th birthday, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious!, October 20, 2009
Any senior adult with a great sense of humor would have fun with these tattoos. I recently wore a few "tattoos" for a ladies weekend at the beach. We had a great time! The tattoos were gone in 3 days, but were great fun along the way. I still have a few left and ordered another set for friends. Will also purchase some sets for Christmas gifts for my fun senior friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars what it looks like, May 4, 2010
I bought this as a gag gift for my husband. Looks just like it does online, arrived in great condition.

ARRAY(0x9af220b4)