4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and amazingly comfortable, December 10, 2011
I bought one of these for my wife after originally setting out to get her a snuggie or forever lazy. The forever lazy web site looked suspect and the reviews on amazon were rightfully awful. It felt cheaply made and so thin that I shifted my attention the snuggie. The snuggie is considerably nicer than the forever lazy but right next to it was the softie overwrap. The marketing caught my eye as a "napping blanket" was exactly what I was looking for. Being able to open the boxes of each item afforded me the opportunity to examine the quality and feel of each of the three items. The softie was far and away the better feeling and thicker constructed item. We live in the east where it get's extremely cold and as such the thickness of the items was a big selling point. The poncho style is great as it can also be fastened the create a normal blanket. My wife immediately thought about it's use for traveling and was happy with the versatility it will provide. The only downside that I feel warrants rating the softie as a 4 instead of a 5 is the size when worn as a poncho. My wife is very petite (5'2" and 110-115 lbs) and when worn like a poncho it doesn't cover her feet even if she's curled up pretty tight on the sofa. Other than this the item is far and away the nicest in this emerging class of relaxation/lazy day wear. I highly recommend it for the feel and amazing softness the fabric provides as well as the seemingly high quality construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wearable soft blanket with pockets, January 13, 2013
I love this and will probably buy more. When sitting it covers my upper legs which helps a lot in keeping warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect weight and size, December 20, 2012
Hawk (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I use this to stay warm and cozy on winter weekend mornings. It's a nice size but not too heavy. I like using it as a throw in the evenings. It has a dual use.

5.0 out of 5 stars poncho/throw, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Blue Ridge Home Fashions Softie 48-Inch by 90-Inch Overwrap Throw, Olive (Kitchen)
This thing is cozy. You can wrap up in it on the couch or in a recliner and feel real com-fie. It seems to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 29, 2011
Bought this for my mom and my best friend. It's just perfectly soft and warm. You won't be able to part with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, February 17, 2012
I ordered one of these for each of my kids. My son is a skinny little thing and always cold. Both kids absolutely love them. The brown one I got for my son looks very Jedi-like which is only a plus for my guy. The cheetah print delighted my daughter. These are well made, toasty and couldn't be easier to use. My daughter notes a slight tendency to tug backwards a bit.

Blue Ridge Home Fashions Softie 48-Inch by 90-Inch Overwrap Throw, Olive