Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2013
My daughter used this as part of her valentines this year (I'll try to upload a picture on the product page). Everyone in her 7th/8th grade class, including the teacher were thrilled to receive these. They all wore their mustaches for the better part of the day. The adhesive is better than expected, and really had staying power, even though a few kids re-positioned theirs a few times (you know..."It's a mustache! Now it's a uni-brow! Now it's a mustache again!"). She's very thrilled to have had THE best Valentines in the class!
on August 20, 2014
Hilarious. Purchased for my daughter's Super Secret Surprise Sweet 16 "Luau Theme" birthday party for the Photo Booth. Hysterical. Received the correct number of mustaches and they were a hit. I, of course, had to make mine a UNI-BROW instead of a mustache. The teenagers and the adults (especially the moms) got a big kick out of the mustaches. Somehow they ended up on arms, wrists, ankles and ears! Other items purchased for the Photo Booth on Amazon were the Squid Hat, Shark Hat, 24 pack wax lips and Giant Four Foot Yellow Banana (if you need any ideas). In addition to these items, we had swim goggles, swim masks, grass skirts, leis, a beachcomber hat, fins, coconut bras, 3 pair giant sunglasses, a tropical backdrop, inflatable palm trees, inflatable flamingos, and flower hair clips. The mustaches are well made and stayed sticky. They are very funny and were a big fuzzy hit!
on August 31, 2014
These were a real downer. I hosted a western themed party at work and purchased enough mustaches for everyone (40 people) to go along with the neckerchiefs and sheriff badges they were receiving. Unfortunately, I didn't open the package to see if these would work. Well, they didn't! We opened all the packages and I think we were able to get two of the mustaches off. It didn't spoil the party at all, but we were hoping to get everyone's picture with one of these on, so it did put a damper on it. If you're buying these for a kid's party beware.

I bought them based on the good reviews; I should have bought one and tried it before going for the whole shebang.
on May 17, 2015
These were a big hit at the party. the kids and the adults loved it. It was a little hard to peel the back off as others stated in other reviews but other than that. I am happy I purchased it . Shipping was fast also.
on January 7, 2013
Bought these for my son's mustache party and they were a hit! Kids and adults alike wanted to rock these. The back was hard to get off but when you did, the mustaches were very comfortable to wear and stuck well. There were lots of styles to choose from and I think it was a great value for what you get.
on June 8, 2014
These are cute mustaches. I wish you could have seen the kids wearing them. They all wanted one as well as some of the grown ups who like to be silly. These stayed on very well. In fact, a bit on the ouchy side removing them. We could have worn them all through the party had if we had wanted to do that. Some of the kids did. The pictures were great with these on.
on August 21, 2012
Perfect. Bought these for a kids party, what a hit! Super cute. Also great for mock the middle management day.

Adhesive is strong but doesn't leave any residue or yank out my 2 days growth on my upper lip.

Can't beat the price for either. Trust me you will want as many as possible.
55 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2016
We bought these for Dr. Seuss week at my childrens school. They had to do something different each day that week and Friday was mustache day. I picked this set because there are thirty-six mustaches, plenty for my children and left overs for any kids in their class that needed one.

The frustrating thing about these mustaches is that each one is stapled to the cardboard. The staples are tiny (not basic sized) and were hard to separate from the mustaches without pulling some of the furry stuff off.

Other than that, these were fantastic. I love the selection of these mustaches and so did my children. One was a bandit and the other was "Wild West", they were so proud to go to school wearing these. Another great thing about these is that each mustache comes on it's each tear-away card. This was perfect because I could pass them out to the other kids much easier.

These stuck on surprisingly well. My kids wore them to school and they lasted all day, there wasn't any peeling edges when they came home, I had some super happy kids.
on September 21, 2015
Love the mustaches! My son wants to wear a mustache every day. They are reusable for a few days as the adhesive backing is very sticky. The mustache did not irritate his skin. It is hard to get the plastic back off but otherwise great product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 5, 2014
For parties & one time uses - GREAT!

IF you are looking for higher quality, reusable mustaches then these are probably not the ones for you.

There are 3 packets of 12 mustaches so that means there are duplicates but that is fine! A little hard for children to peel the backing off and once you have used them once they are pretty much useless as they do lose their stick. Just perfect for what we needed so we are happy customers and would recommend them :)