5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 26, 2013
This review is from: 2014 Blue Sky Adriana Weekly/Monthly Planner 8.5 x 11 (Office Product)
This is exactly what I was looking for in a planner. Enough space in the monthly and weekly areas of the pages to capture all important details of the days events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planner, December 19, 2013
I highly suggest this planner. Currently I work a part-time job and go to school full-time. This planner has a lot of space on each date, which is perfect for a busy schedule. It includes a yearly overview section (hard plastic), quick reference information section, contact pages, full calender for each month and individual date fill in space, tabs indicating each month, the planner starts at January 1st 2014 and ends January 4th 2015, multiple note pages, a detailed holiday schedule for 2014-2017 (hard plastic), and a detailed sates, capitals, and time zone (Hard plastic) page. Overall, Very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars best for me!, January 13, 2014
I used the smaller version for years, but realized I need more space to write everything in.

Good: slim, plastic cover is flexible but sturdy
Bad: I can't really say there are any bad things to say.

If you are looking for a simple planner with plenty of space, this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best planner for me, January 6, 2014
Denise (Nottingham, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
I love the size - lots of room to write in what I need. Nice notes area down the side of each monthly view. And the tabs are just what I needed to quickly get to the month I need to see.

2014 Blue Sky Adriana Weekly/Monthly Planner 8.5 x 11
2014 Blue Sky Adriana Weekly/Monthly Planner 8.5 x 11 by Blue Sky The Color Of Imagination
Out of stock