I love that this has each month at-a-glance and also an diarly-style lines for each day/weekend. I bought this product last year, and decided it was so easy to keep track of notes and happenings with this style that I purchased it again for 2014.
Published 13 months ago by Patricia Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars incorrect dates on the calendars
Published 15 months ago by Keith parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Has day diary style pages as well as generous month-at a glance for appointments., December 9, 2013
This review is from: 2014 Blue Sky Alexandra BCA Clear Cover Weekly/Monthly Planner 5 x 8 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Planner I love it., November 24, 2013
I love my new monthly planner. It was delivered much sooner than I expected it to be. It is perfect for my needs and I love the cover. I would recommend this product to anyone with a busy schedule. Great price and great value. Very pleased with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars incorrect dates on the calendars, October 15, 2013
This calendar would be great if it didn't have print errors for two months with all the dates being wrong. I had to go thru each month to ensure the rest of it was correct and make corrections to the incorrect months dates as to not be confused. I would have returned it, however, I had already started filling in the calendar when I realized the errors. :( I wouldn't suggest ordering this product online.

2014 Blue Sky Alexandra BCA Clear Cover Weekly/Monthly Planner 5 x 8