5.0 out of 5 stars Very good stuff
Mmm, The other two reviewers seem to be lacking a key piece of information.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS GINGER ALE.

Jamaican Ginger Ale is a lot closer in taste to ginger beer which is a LOT stronger and a lot more potent.

Published on April 6, 2011 by Bradley

2.0 out of 5 stars Like water
Lacks fizz of seltzer, I would not order again. New Yorkers who know seltzer will find this product extremely FLAT.
Published 15 months ago by Linda

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good stuff, April 6, 2011
Bradley (campbell, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Mmm, The other two reviewers seem to be lacking a key piece of information.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS GINGER ALE.

Personally i really like blue sky over zevia's ginger ale. After drinking a six pack of this stuff over the course of a week i went back to try zevia again and found that zevia was mild and tasteless by comparison. The blue sky has a really strong flavor and even burns the inside of my nose a little bit... but for me that's a good thing. I like more powerful tasting drinks.

Very good stuff, i will continue to buy Blue Sky.

5.0 out of 5 stars REAL Ginger makes this excellent Ginger Ale, November 21, 2011
Hello. I am reviewing this because I just tried this Ginger Ale for the first time. I bought it because I have gluten intolerance, dairy intolerance, and have to limit certain grains. So, I have all sorts of digestive issues. Ginger Ale seems to really help, but if you buy Canada Dry or Seagram's, you're getting ginger flavor and high-fructose corn syrup. Corn growers associations want you to know that the brain can't tell the difference between HFCS and sugar, but my colon can tell the difference. So, I have been changing all items that I ingest into my mouth (toothpaste, mouthwash, food, drinks, etc) to ensure they're gluten free and not containing any definite triggers of problems. I bought this based on the reviews and the ingredients, and I noticed an immediate result. I could taste the ginger much better than regular Canada Dry. Also, I tasted more ginger than carbonation which was very nice. Within the first two sips I could feel it going down my esophagus and starting to help the digestion process. I drank the whole can so fast because I fell in love with the flavor and the effect.

This $24.00 is for 24 cans which is a decent price, especially if a Prime member; but, I can get a 6-pack for $3.99 at EarthFare which would make it about $17.50 for 4 6-packs (including tax here in TN), which is about $6.50 cheaper. If you do not have local availability, I would recommend getting this. And, if you have to order frequently, then I would recommend getting a Prime membership so you get the free 2-day shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only aftertaste is from the real Birch oil, as I have made Birch brew since I was a kid, and is not from any sweetener., May 23, 2011
The reviews complaining of aftertaste, and just labeling it the "New age Natural sweeteners" Have never tasted real root beer, made with real birch root and not just flavoring. The aftertaste they are complaining about with this soda is the complex Birch oil aftertaste (in any real old recipe). I used to live in Quarryville, Pennsylvania and my neighbor showed me and my family how to make Birch brew with the cleaned roots, and the aftertaste is the same here. We live in a society with everything watered down to the point it all tastes like nothing with sugar added. This is the best commercial root beer I have tasted sugar or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cola without high fructose corn syrup and phosphoric acid, March 10, 2013
Bill Hedden (Southern Missouri) - See all my reviews
Blue Sky Cola tastes even better than the major cola brands, because it doesn't have the unpleasant (in my opinion) taste of phosphoric acid. The main reason I purchased this product is that I prefer to avoid two of the ingredients in the major cola brands: high fructose corn syrup and phosphoric acid. Only one problem--the main reason that I drink colas is to keep me alert while driving, and Blue Sky Cola has no caffeine. I solve this problem by adding a caffeine tablet, but this is rather inconvenient =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like a cherry tootsie pop!, March 3, 2011
I thought I wasn't going to like this soda. Boy was I wrong! This soda has a delicious cherry-candy-ish flavor, like a cherry tootsie pop or a sour cherry gel candy. Plus, it's pretty healthy, since it doesn't contain Splenda, aspartame, phosphoric acid, or caramel color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 2, 2011
I didn't buy this from Amazon, but I did buy a six pack of it, put it in the fridge, and have a cold can today - and let me just say it's wonderful. Its sweet like "the original red can" we all compare cola to, but not heavy or overly syrupy. It has a great cola taste, and no aftertaste that I can detect. I like it a lot and will be buying it again. Its nice to have a "naturally" sweetened cola that won't add to my waist line - a nice, smooth, light, sweet treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural, November 1, 2011
This is a great product. We used it for our Halloween party as "club soda" and people really liked it. A lot of people ordered it by itself and kept coming back for more. At around $15 for 24 cans, it's a great deal. Most "club soda" has chemicals in it, but this one is natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Clowns who down rate this clearly miss the point..., April 28, 2011
First of all I happen to think this is delicious. It has no diet after taste as with most artificially sweetened sodas. Anyway the people who downward this are missing the point that this is NOT using poison to sweeten it. Stevia is natural. I have extremely sensitive taste buds and a sophisticated pallet and I can tell you that there's not much of a difference in flavor between say Sucralose(which is awful for you) and Stevia which is 100% safe.
So if u want to trash this and keep feeding you and your kids garbage and poison by all means. Google what artificial sweeteners do to the immune system. I used to be good for three colds per year and two sinus infections per year. Since eliminating all artificial sweeteners(from drinks gums candies etc they sneak it in everything now. Start reading labels) I have not been sick ONCE in 4 Yeats since eliminating it. So I'll stick to Blue sky when I choose to have a soda. It's delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars blanaced flavor winning, August 6, 2013
I like the flavor. At first it is hard to tell if it is more lime or more orange but in the end I've decided the taste is about balanced between the two. I wouldn't mind a little more tartness, but overall the flavor is very refreshing. It seems the carbonation is a little lower in this flavor than the others. Unlike some stevia-derivative sweetened soft drinks there is no aftertaste here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had To Tell You..., February 17, 2011
Delicious. I had to tell you. This is my first time I've taken time to review a product
and I felt like I HAD to, after such a bad review. ALL of the Blue Sky Free products are
very tasty (as far as diet drinks go). I drank diet drinks for years and gave them up
when I found out how toxic the artificial sweeteners were.

I kept wondering why someone didn't come out with a diet soda made with Stevia (since
it's totally natural and healthy). Finally, a few makers did. I've tried several and
Blue Sky Free tastes the best to me.

It is expensive and hardly ever goes on sale--but when it does, I grab all I can!

Blue Sky Creamy Root Beer, 12 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
$29.10 $17.83