4.0 out of 5 stars I keep a jar of this stuff all the time
I have been using blue star for years and anytime I run out I buy another jar. I use it for itching and it definitely works in that reagrd. Beware of using too much though because it will burn your butt off! If you use it for kids I suggest using as little as a dab the size of a battery in a wrist watch.That would be enough to cover the neck. Proceed with caution...
Published on July 3, 2008 by just do it

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch
It burns... a lot. And it doesn't really work to relieve itch. The only reason it gets 2 stars is it doesn't smell too bad.
Published 5 months ago by Anna Fang

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I keep a jar of this stuff all the time, July 3, 2008
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)

Side bar:I am not sure if it works in all the other areas it claims. Years ago there was a commercial that used to come on and it claimed that this stuff would work for a long list of things. I'd like to get some feedback on that. Anyway, for itching it works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is'nt this good for, April 6, 2009
David Bustillos "Dave" (Florence, Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
Great stuff. Good for all skin problems. Highly recommend it. I use it for feet problems. I was a marine infantryman. so trust me, i know!

5.0 out of 5 stars What is your rash?, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
I have always had this ointment in my first aid kit and it has never let me down when it comes to treating different types of skin rash and lesions. Again great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
This is by far the best ointment I've ever purchased. After using the bathroom shower I noticed a small red mark on my leg that was super itchy. Thinking nothing of it I left it alone. Well after a week of not knowing what it was I started looking up skin conditions. Originally thinking maybe I had eczema which my father and grandfather had I purchased a cream for 12 dollars and nothing happened in fact the rashes began spreading on my legs arms stomach back everywhere. So I finally figured out that I caught a fungal infection that was highly contagious. From the gym shower being dirty. I bought 100s of dollars worth of creams. Everything I could find in the aisles in my grocery store and pharmacy. Nothing worked and it was all very pricey. Seeing as I had the infection through my whole body I was going through 50 bucks a week on creams. Nothing worked. I found this ointment online and decided after looking at the label and website for the product not to mention the amazing reviews. It's half the price of the creams I bought and had double the ounces. Well. I got it in the afternoon and put it on immediately. The itching stopped completely. Then I noticed that my skin turned really red like it was irritated but it wasn't itchy so I left it alone and after about 35 minutes the redness disappeared along with the redness of the rashes. I woke up the next morning with lighter rashes. Hardly noticeable. I took my shower and applied it again and the redness of course came back for about 30 minutes then I went about my day. That night I took a shower and applied it again. Needless to say. It cleared them up. It took about 2 days to significantly remove them but I kept going for a week to make sure they were gone forever. This one small tub of cream it the best purchase I've made in a while. I'm going to recommend to everyone I know and I no longer fear my gym having this gem to save me from scary skin infections.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Product Does What It Says, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
This product will take care of the problem. Battled a scalp infection and it does burn but the burn means it's working.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stuff ever!!!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
Such a great product in a little bottle. Is good for anything hinky on your body. It is especially great for burns.. Lasts forever cause you only need a little bit on the affected area!!! It is a must have in my house!!

5.0 out of 5 stars blue star ointment, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
I was surprised. By a number of things. The ingredients, and that it has aloe vera in it. It seems to work. So I give ti 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
I have used this in the past and it works great so I just bought more to use on my athlete foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Star ordered on Amazon, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
This is the best ointment I've ever used, this stuff is better than some doctor prescribed products. It really lives up to it reputation. I'm glad I found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Star Ointment, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Blue Star Ointment 2 oz (Health and Beauty)
I bought this ointment after reading reviews on line saying it would cure ringworm.
It does. It took about two weeks of consistent use and the ringworm is gone.
I had tried several other products but this did the trick. I am now also using it for other skin irritations.
Great product and cannot be found in stores.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Blue Star Ointment 2 oz
$6.99 $5.93
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.