Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

83%
17%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$5.99

on March 24, 2001
A tender and gentle recording by Gregg who shows us what good smooth jazz is all about. Gentle on the ear and very melodolic this is a good all round album perfect for sharing with that special someone in your life. Of course I'm somewhat biased being a dedicated Rippingtons fan and also being very fond of Peter White but they do say you can tell a lot about a person from the company they keep. A good solid all round performance - I particularly enjoy track 7 - Road Back To Love.
on February 26, 2000
Excellent smooth jazz, especially the Club Havana cut. Gregg's tenure with the Rippingtons comes through clear; Boney James and Eric Marienthal provide superlative saxaphone renderings; Peter White's guitar work is classic; a really good production.
on October 10, 2009
I had this CD for so long and hadn't listened to it. Just did and I've played it several times. This is an excellent CD, the music is great, he collabs with some other great artists. This one is going in my car.
on April 23, 2015
Gregg I silky'er than Milk Shake on a Hot afternoon. When you start listening to him, it's Sooo hard to stop. Keep up the great work Gregg!!!
on October 8, 2014
This is a great collection of smooth jazz by Gregg Karukas. :Listening to the quality of music you want to repeat play as I have.
on July 1, 2013
First of all cd is in mint condition. Second, in my opinion this is one of Greggs best musical works, my kind of smooth jazz.
on April 23, 2014
every song is a five star one of the best CDs that I have in my collection.if you are a serious jazz fan you need this one.
on July 10, 2015
A delightful, complete album meaning it is terrific throughout, from this brilliant smooth jazz keyboardist.
on August 9, 2013
The CD is wonderful timeless beautiful music I recommend all of Greg Karukas fans to buy this C D love it
on September 2, 2013
This cd is out of print so u r going pay to get it. Guess what, it is worth it one of his best.