Most helpful positive review
55 of 56 people found the following review helpful
Product vs Technology
on July 19, 2006
Bottom line: meet my expectations for a wireless set of headphones. I would buy again. I did several hours of research before purchasing these.
My applications: listening to mp3s while working out using my Palm Tx (direct connection, i.e. without streaming device) and watching TV on my computer using BeyondTV (using streaming device which plugs into the audio-out mini jack to mediate the Bluetooth connection)
- compact, light, stylish/sleek
- impressive audio quality for wireless device; probably as good as iPod ear buds, but by no means competition for high fidelity headphones
- once audio begins streaming, no flashing lights (like Motorola bluetooth headphones)
- no noticable audio lag (due to on the fly compression) when watching video. Yes it does exist, but you have to be trying to detect it. Only purists would probably take issue.
- more of the Bluetooth technology then this product, but headset seems susceptible to obstructions (walls, thick clothes even)
- easy to use, but again, more of the technology of Blutooth then product, depending on what you are connecting headset to (streamer vs phone or Palm) can be a bit of a pain pairing when first learning to use. However learning curve is extremely short