The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 hands-free speakerphone provides a safe way to use your mobile phone while you drive. When the phone rings, the Supertooth 3's sophisticated Text-to-Speech software announces the name or number of the caller. To accept the call, just say "OK." There is no need to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 clips to your car's sun visor and provides hands-free communication while driving.
Installing the Supertooth 3 is simple too: simply slide the enclosed metal clip onto your car sun visor and attach the Supertooth 3 using the magnets on the back. Then use the intuitive voice prompts (available in a choice of 6 languages) to help you connect the device with your phone and upload your address book.
The Supertooth 3 also features advanced Digital Signal Processing software that eliminates noise and gives you outstanding audio quality, regardless of whether the car is stationary or travelling at high speed. It even adjusts sound levels to compensate for loud engine noise or external noise created when the windows are wound down.
The Supertooth 3 can be paired with up to 8 devices and supports voice dial activation, redial and call reject (if your mobile phone supports these features).
- Talk hands-free on your phone while driving.
- Text to Speech: the Supertooth 3 announces the caller's name or number.
- True Hands-free: simply say "Answer", "OK" or "Accept Call" to answer the call.
- Choice of 6 languages: British English, American English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Automatic reconnection when you get back into the car.
- Full Digital Signal Processor provides noise and echo cancellation.
- Full duplex, high-performance speaker.
- Pairs with up to 8 Bluetooth devices.
- Voice dialling (if supported by your phone).
- Bluetooth 2.0 Headset and Hands-free Profiles.
- Operates up to metres (33 feet) from the phone.
- Up to 15 hours talk time; 800 hours standby.
- 2 year replacement warranty (excludes clip and charger).
What's in the Box
BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Car Kit, 2 sun visor clips, car charger, AC power adaptor, quick start guide, user manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I handle calls when the Supertooth 3 is connected?
To answer an incoming call, say "Accept Call," "Accept," "Answer" or "OK" within 3 seconds after hearing the beep. Or you can answer a call by pressing the green Accept button.
Use the red End/Reject button to reject an incoming call or end an active call.
To redial the last number, press and hold the green button for 3 seconds.
Can I use voice activated dialling if my phone supports it?
Yes. The Supertooth 3 supports voice activated dialling if your phone also supports it. Check your phone's user manual for information on setting up this feature.
Can I use my Supertooth 3 with my computer for VOIP applications?
Yes. You can connect the Supertooth 3 to a PC or Mac that supports the Headset or Hands-free profile. To do this your computer must have Bluetooth enabled, either through a Bluetooth USB Dongle or through a built-in Bluetooth feature.
The connection and pairing process will differ depending on your computer system and Bluetooth software, but to connect the Supertooth 3 you need to put it into pairing mode and then use your computer to search for devices. You will need to enter the passkey "0000" (four zeros) when prompted.