5.0 out of 5 stars Industry Pro Gives it two thumbs up
I have been selling wireless since 1996 and have used multiple headsets, hands free solutions, etc. This has the best voice quality of any in-car set up I have used. I was using a Jawbone, which I still have, and is excellent. I am just tired of having something hanging on my ear X hours a day. I am a gadget freak for sure but I am tired of the tool on my ear...
Published on July 7, 2008 by J. Blackmun

3.0 out of 5 stars Supertooth 3
Being a fan of the supertooth 2, I got the supertooth 3 for the text to speech feature which is supposed to announce the caller's name based on your address book. Problem is that I could never get it to say the caller's name, instead it will only say the number. I'm using it with a blackberry 8830 and have also tried it with a Mot Krzr with the same results. Contacted the...
Published on June 4, 2008 by Canyonroom

‹ Previous | 158 59 6069 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent hands free -- contacts sync fails, May 25, 2009
Gadget Guy (Aurora, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BlueAnt USEN-BAW-SENSE Bluetooth Handsfree Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The device was easy to pair and provides reasonably good hands free speakerphone performance.

Sync of contacts with my Blackjack does not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars BlueAnt Good experience., January 9, 2011
Product was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Given as a Christmas present and immediately installed and working great! Job well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars blueant, May 17, 2009
I am happy from the day I have ordered, timely delivery, very satisfied with the BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Handsfree (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Blue Ant, September 7, 2008
I love my Blue Ant. Had absolutely no problem setting it up and transferring my phonebook. The voice caller Id is wonderful. Truly handsfree

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands free? Then its a must!, September 22, 2009
Common think about it. Cheaper than any price anywhere... Well known brand? Yeah! Its a smart hands free device! Great Excellent product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to connect, August 19, 2010
I found this to be much easier to connect to the phone. The voice quality is very good, though I would like it to have a little more volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, December 14, 2009
I'm very satisfied with this product. The sound quality is great for both myself and those I call and it tethers effortlessly. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, April 25, 2010
Anthony Seran (Colorado Springs, Colorado) - See all my reviews
Awesome, Easy to set-up, great volume. Perfect in every respect. I bought three of them as gifts for friends that I want to stay alive.

3.0 out of 5 stars blueant BA - Supertooth3, July 30, 2008
the product works well...but the customer service/tech support 1 to 10 is 2- try to speak with him has been my biggest nightmare.

4.0 out of 5 stars very very good, February 17, 2011
excelent in any way, the mic need better position but works well, thats the reason I give four stars if not would be five

‹ Previous | 158 59 6069 | Next ›