XO(eco)™ Cafe Tote
Loveable Style for a Liveable Planet
Created by celebrity-fashion-designer Lauren Conrad, this BlueAvocado XO(eco)™ cafe tote kit is part of one of the first celebrity portfolios created entirely to reduce waste and conserve natural resources. The three-piece lunch kit provides a classic structure for convenient portability and storage, offering both a fashionable and sustainable way to bring your lunch to school or the office during the week or to a beach or park for a picnic on the weekend.
Bringing Your Lunch in Style
To meet all your lunch needs with pretty panache, the kit consists of a satchel-style tote with two reusable matching (re)zips that measure 6 by 6-1/2 inches, conveniently replacing those pesky plastic baggies. The insulated lunch carrier measures 10 by 4 by 8 inches and is ideal for lunch, day trips, or travel, keeping items insulated for up to six hours. The tote's twin pattern features conversational "birds on a wire" in a beautiful sage hue on the front and back while the sides showcase a complementary "dot" motif with a pink background. The washable (re)zips in sage green can be used as stand-alone bags or as part of the kit. The combination of the light and airy twin pattern is sure to bring some fun and whimsy to all your lunch needs. Also available in black-and-cream "tuxedo stripe", providing a classic and modern quality to your lunch experience.
Functionality to Keep Items Insulated and Protected
- Insulate for up to 6 hours: extra-thick insulation featured in the lunch kit keeps items cold up to 6 hours providing cold-enhancing performance
- Washable: FDA-approved inner lining provides easy washability; a non-toxic-coated exterior fabric allows for daily cleanings with soap and water
- Durable construction: zippered interior closure with magnetic snap closure for top flap ensures items stay contained and insulated; woven polyester strap makes for easy portability and storage
- High-quality materials: the 68 denier material with 190 thread count shares a flexible and supple feel of high-end portable bags and luggage
- Capacity to hold: can easily hold beverage tumbler, reusable towel, various sizes of reusable containers, and snacks or sandwiches
- Versatility: see through and reusable, lunch (re)zips are ideal for snacks, sandwiches, or crackers and can be washed in a washing machine and hung dry
Sustainable Materials Inspire a Greener Lifestyle
The unique XO(eco) cafe tote kit makes greening your lunch routine a no brainer. Made from 50% post-consumer recycled bottle fabric from REPREVE, the BlueAvocado XO(eco) lunch case includes an impact label that features the number of consumer plastic bottles that have been upcycled into the REPREVE-based fabric, as well as a carbon footprint. The cafe tote is made from 6.9 bottles verified by REPREVE. The entire XO(ECO) collection is made from REPREVE, giving new purpose to used plastic bottles.
The lunch (re)zips are designed to help replace plastic baggies which can accumulate to over 200 per year per person. In using the cafe tote kit you are reusing, recycling, and diverting waste from the landfill through the use of the REPREVE fabric.
About BlueAvocado and Lauren Conrad Partnership
The BlueAvocado XO(eco) line of sustainable lifestyle products created by celebrity-fashion-designer Lauren Conrad, includes nearly 20 food-on-the-go, travel, and cosmetic storage accessories made from recycled plastic bottle fabric powered by REPREVE fibers, giving new purpose to used plastic bottles.
Each product has an eco-impact label designed to educate and inspire consumers, featuring metrics like waste avoided, bottles upcycled, and a carbon footprint for each product. Through a sustainability dashboard, BlueAvocado will calculate and track the collective environmental impact of the XO(eco) line on a quarterly and annual basis. In addition, the company will invest 1% of profits from the XO(eco) line to facilitate innovative ocean preservation and restoration efforts via Oceana and Ocean Recovery Alliance.
As a women-owned company, BlueAvocado in partnership with Lauren Conrad hopes the XO(eco) collection will inspire a new generation to do good while looking good and empower young women to realize their dreams.