4.0 out of 5 stars Nice.
Very cute lunch box. My only complaint is that in the picture it appears the stripes are black and white. It is actually black and almost grayish.
Published 22 months ago by D. Lang

3.0 out of 5 stars Lunch Kit
Here's a video review I made for this last month:[...]

Published 21 months ago by teresaadodo

3.0 out of 5 stars Lunch Kit, October 10, 2012
Here's a video review I made for this last month:[...]

Since that review, the lunch pail has served it's purpose. It is very good quality. The tumbler on the other hand is another story. The lid decides to work whenever it feels like it and my straw broke after my purse bumped into it. I also noticed that the lines in which the birds lay on are not aligned correctly so it is off, which does bug me because I pay very close attention to detail. It is unfortunate that I have 5 dollar tumblers that are of better quality than this one and have gone through a lot without wear and tear. If given the choice, I would just buy the lunch pail and get another tumbler elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., September 27, 2012
D. Lang (Louisville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: xo(eco) by BlueAvocado Lunch Kit with Lunch Case, Black/Cream (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cup Fail, October 10, 2012
The cup doesn't stay shut. You can turn the lid on and the rubber inside the lid crunches up... So much so that the first time I turned the lid it cracked..

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend It, December 29, 2012
I love that this lunch kit is Eco friendly. The lunch box, of course, is reusable. The cup is reusable and a nice size. Also, even the napkin is washable and reusable! I wish there were more patterns to choose from; right now there are only two styles and the Black/Cream is more like Black/Gray. I wish it was Black/White.

4.0 out of 5 stars Want to be pleased, May 12, 2014
I love the idea of this lunch bag, but I when I recieved mine the exterior material had a large split right in the front of it. If it wasn't for that I would have no complaints. And as always Amazon support was amazing and is recieved a full refund for the item!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, January 20, 2014
i love it. its really cute and just the right size for my lunches. i evev bought the reusable pouches love those too.

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, December 7, 2013
Love love love this set. Now I don't waste money on fast food during my lunch :p the cup is awesome as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars CUP FAIL, October 19, 2013
The cup doesn't stay shut. The lunch case doesnt fit almost anything, it is too small to fit lunch. If you eat nothing, it might fit a snack.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like my lunch case, May 13, 2013
I really like the lunch case because the colors are the same and it is exactly as I imagine it. The only thing I don't like is the size is a little bit small for my tupperware.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), May 10, 2013
I've wanted a stylish lunch box for a while now. I have childish ones that I carry, but this one I love to show people.

It's made from recycled bottles, so they reused materials and that's always a good feeling.
Plus it's a cute design.

The lunch box is bigger than I thought it would be, and all the accessories are totes adorbs.

Rate and Discover Movies