Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Logo Test
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2012
I love trying to remember the logos of all of the companies, it is a real challenge to my memory.
on December 27, 2012
Fun to dig into recesses of my mind and pull out which logo goes with what product! One tends to get sucked into the test and lose track of time - consider yourself warned!
on December 5, 2012
I like apps like this because it keeps you on your toes (not to mention surprised at what you recall).
on November 25, 2013
This is very good! You get it in multiple-choice answers, so you don't have to know how to spell some of the brands. It keeps count of your right and wrong answers and every time you answer a certain amount of logos CORRECTLY, you get points for hints (in case you get stuck). It also has sound and an animated face.
on September 6, 2012
Fun game. There are a lot of European companies listed, which is quite confusing. The "help" is completely inadequate, especially for the obscure European brands that are not international. Unfortunately, there are only so many logos/levels. I've finished them all, so I can't play anymore.

Great for anyone that appreciates graphic design. You can really see what goes into an effective logo/branding.
on November 20, 2012
this app is not worthy to be bought. besides the fact that it sends advertisement notifications to my kindle, its also to easy for you to beat. so if u don't like advertisement notifications and if ur looking for a challenge, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!
on September 21, 2012
I do love logo quiz games, and I've played most of the ones I could download. But this one I couldn't finish...got me bored after playing a few times (about 2 min each time). It's multiple-choice type, and that's what made it boring, I guess...at least to me. Uninstalled after three attempts of play.
on October 27, 2013
Don't get this! Trust me, it brings a virus to your kindle fire. I didn't know this but figured it out when my fire hd showed I had 3 notifications. It was about jobs and other things, I didn't know what was causing it. Then finally one of the ads said "ads brought to you by logo test". I immediately deleted it and never saw another ad again. Trust me don't get this, trust me, well unless you like viruses on your fire...
on October 7, 2012
After finding out about this game, I got totally obsessed. My grandsons and I have worked on most of the game together and because it's about things that they recognize, it was a lot of fun for them too. Of course, we couldn't get all the answers so they are learning about Google in a productive way. I completed one game and am still working on another. Don't know what I'll do when that one is finished. Thanks so much for such a fun game.
on June 30, 2012
I downloaded this on my Kindle Fire thinking it'd be like the fun Logo Quiz on the iphone. Firstly, the gameplay is decent but it doesn't save any progress when you leave the game. So everytime you come back, you'll see more and more of the same logo again and again. How Boring!

Second, after installing this game, I noticed after time I turned my Kindle back on, I'd have 2 or 3 Notifications, but when I selected them, they were ads with links to ad sites and scams. They would be things like, "Lucky Winner" etc. Trying to figure out where it was coming from, I found the application was running in the background all the time. I uninstalled it and these ads have stopped.

I highly caution anyone against getting this and I'm actually worridd about what else it may have done to my Kindle. The 15 minutes of enjoyment I got out of the game is not worth it!