Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 31, 2014
I love this box. It is a nice simple design that does exactly as it should, hide my ugly cords. I ordered this box for my kitchen counter (see my before and after photo). My cordless phone and airplay speaker sit next to each other on the counter. My speaker has a lot of cordage as you can see. The CableBox mini is perfect. It has a surge protector with 4 slots. If you have giant plugs keep that in mind as they might block some of the outlets. Other reviewers didn't seem to like that the surge protector is beige. I actually like it. My backsplash is beige, so it was perfect. Most designers (like myself) like the cords to be white or beige as most people have light colored walls. That way the cord isn't so obvious. But of course it comes down to personal preference. Surge protectors have thick cords so like in my case most of the cord is still in the CableBox mini, but it wasn't a problem at all. The box has a semi-matte finish so it has some sheen, not too dull, not too super shiny, but I could still see some flow marks in the plastic so that was slightly annoying to the designer side of me :-) Overall a great product.
review image
on August 3, 2013
I purchased this box to clean up some of the clutter behind a Laptop that sits on a desk close to the kitchen. It does the job in so much as all the wires and power bricks now sit inside of this cablebox. However, I'm somewhat disappointed. First: the box itself is a cheap grade of plastic ... so I have just replaced ugly cables and power bricks with an equally ugly black box. Less clutter, but still ugly. Second, the shape is strange; I can't help thinking longer skinnier, or deeper shallower would be more aesthetically pleasing. Second: as another reviewer commented - why on earth a beige cable and power strip with a black box? Someone who buys this kind of thing is looking for something clean and pleasing to the eye to replace something less pleasing. It only fulfills half the promise - its better than what was there before, but its still an eyesore. Could be a lot better, especially for the money. If you want to clean up clutter under a desk this is probably fine, if you want to clean up clutter on a desk ... you may be disappointed.
on April 17, 2015
Worked perfectly. I was setting up a pc in our kitchen, and I didn't want to see a tangle of wires. I was able to route all of the extra wires and cables into this box, and just have one plug going into the outlet. Nice, clean setup.
on June 28, 2014
This item is just as described. It is perfect for hiding unsightly cord masses and i appreciate that it comes with a power strip to fit inside. I also use it as a way to keep kids away from plugs. The top could be removed by any child, but hiding those tempting cords is enough to keep them from getting too curious. With that said, the price seems steep for a simple plastic box, but it truly is the best option out there. I would still buy it again.
on August 18, 2015
Great purchase experience and fast shipping. Finally I have a way to untangle the mess under my desk. I'm glad I purchased the smaller version. Thought I would be bothered by the white cord, but I don't even notice it.
on July 27, 2014
The first time I saw this product and the substantially cheaper cost of a knockoff also offered on Amazon I went for the cheaper product. It worked, but it was cheesy: didn't open easily, etc. Then I looked at all the other Bluelounge stuff I've purchased and how creative it was and thought these were folks I wanted to support. So, I spent the extra money on three Bluelounge boxes and couldn't be happier. They look better, they work better and I feel better knowing I'm supporting some design superstars. Maybe you should too.
on July 16, 2015
When I initially purchased the item, I did not pay attention to the size, when I got it, I really liked the size of it and it took care of the cables that I needed to move out of sight. It also brought its own Surge Protector. The price was very good, I would definitely buy another one.
on November 4, 2013
It should be mentioned more clearly that the surge protector is only for 110V power (and not 220V). And the beige cable is really an eye sore, especially against the black box!
on March 29, 2016
The producth, of the brand bluelounge, is of features, dimensions and color, what i like and be searching, and are the reasons because i buyed the producth.

Sr. LLuís Dalmau
Nif 78001985S
on May 9, 2014
I got a pink one on clearance at Office Depot for $10. I keep it under my desk, which is great. I used to have cords all over the place & now they are mostly contained in the box. Keeps my feet from getting tangled in wires. The little power strip only has 4 outlets & longer ones don't fit in the box. So I wouldn't recommend it if you need more than 4 outlets.