4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal...
This is an extremely well made and thick cable.

Connection was simple and the sound was great. I am very happy. No problems at all.
This also comes in 3 ft, and 15 feet. I would not hesitate to buy again.
If my review was helpful to you, please click on "helpful" below. We thank you!! :)
Published 10 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Vizio TV
Does not fit my 65" Vizio TV. It just falls out of the jack doesn't even attempt to lock in. Contacted BR about issue they are like oh well. If you have a Vizio TV buy another brand. I have other TOS cables that fit fine both cheap and not so.
'
Published 2 months ago by DJ Handy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal..., January 27, 2014
This review is from: BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (6 feet) (Personal Computers)
This is an extremely well made and thick cable.

This also comes in 3 ft, and 15 feet. I would not hesitate to buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive cable does the trick, January 17, 2012
This is the first time I have used an optical connection for tv sound. It sure beats using left and right channel wired cables and provides dolby digital sound capability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable, June 5, 2013
Made a big difference in my audio. The price was great and it works like as well as an expensive cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works., January 4, 2013
The cable works fine, and comes with a lifetime warranty; you can't ask for much more than that.

I do want to warn others though, you should read about S/PDIF before you buy this cable. From what I can tell SPDIF only natively supports two channels, in order to get surround sound the devices on both sides have to support Dolby Digital or DTS in order to get 5.1 surround sound. You can read more by looking at the Wikipedia article on S/PDIF

Windows 7 DOES NOT SUPPORT more than two channels through SPDIF. Some programs (such as VLC) can do SPDIF pass through and actually play 5.1, and you can install the ac3filter. This makes it where you can mostly play music/movies in 5.1 (that support it), but will not let you play games in surround sound. I also haven't gotten any 5.1 through flash/web browser (so I can't get 5.1 through NetFlix), but I think there are workarounds for that I haven't found yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 feet of sound bliss, January 20, 2014
This cable is exactly as advertised. 6-feet long. Not a centimeter shorter or longer. It's Digital Optics are outstanding. The plugs on each end (they appear to be the same) fit perfectly into my TV and Sony Sound Bar. The sound travels seamlessly through the black cable with no known obstacles or delay. That might be due to the short distance (6 feet) or the superior Digital Optics. Not sure to be honest. The blue highlights were cool when I opened the box, but do not add any decor value as they are hidden behind my TV and Sound Bar. That does not bother me because I feel like it's my little secret that the plugs have blue highlights. Nobody else needs to know. What else can I say. You will never regret this purchase if you are in need of a 6-foot Digital Optical Cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT OPTICAL AUDIO CABLE, August 31, 2014
J. Kane (New York City, NY USA) - See all my reviews
The cable was delivered in secure packaging in the time frame that was promised....it was easily installed, and started functioning immediately. I could not have been more pleased with this transaction or with the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, September 2, 2014
After searching on Amazon for a Toslink cable I came across many different options both in price and length. For the most part there is not a lot to choose between these types of cable as far as I can tell, because the connection is digital it will either work or not, you're not really going to get a lot of variance as far as I can tell.

I chose this one primarily because the price for the length was amongst the cheapest options. Also, it looked well made and slightly less generic than others. Whilst the look doesn't matter, I consider if they have put the effort into having a two-tone connector cover, it might be a little better made (not rational, I know, but with little to differentiate, I needed something!)

Each end came with a small protective cover for transit, need to be removed prior to plugging in. In my case, this was going from a Mac Pro to a DVI/Audio to HDMI convertor. Plugging in was a snap, there is a slight amount of pressure before it clicks in to place, this gives the impression it will not fall out randomly. Once attached to the mac, the other end of the cable glowed red before inserting into the convertor.

The cable worked, as expected audio quality was great, am not an audiophile and do not have a sophisticated setup. Cannot vouch that this is the best toslink cable in the world, but it worked fine for my humble needs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Optical, January 21, 2012
BlueRigger. Best Digital Optical Cable for the money. There is no need to spend more. Great quality and value. You will be happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products at a great price!, September 10, 2014
I've purchased a number of Blue Rigger cables. They are well made and do the job as well as any other at a fraction of the price. Do yourself a favor and think ahead when buying new components. If you have to run out to the store for cables you will pay much more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Vizio TV, September 11, 2014