5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable
Published on May 21, 2012 by nightrph

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable
I have had issues with these cables seating correctly into the toslink port on devices. Most of the time they work just fine, so I continue to buy them.

Published 15 months ago by Jonathon N.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, May 21, 2012
This review is from: BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable(10 feet) (Personal Computers)
Excellent quality cable for such a reaonable price! I needed this cable to hook up a sound bar and saw the price on amazon ($5) but decided that I wanted it right away so I ran to Radio Shack and they had it for $35....no way! Then I checked at Best Buy and it was the same....Yikes. So I decided that I could wait 2 days to get it from amazon without getting hammered by an overpriced retail store. I was suprised at how good the quality was since I had an older cable that had a very thin wire. Great product and great price. I'm a happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price - works well, October 8, 2012
Anthony Scott (Rhinebeck, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This wasn't the cheapest cable offered, but was close to it. The cheapest ones seem to have connection problems in the long run. Don't forget to remove the plastic ends before connecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable, it works, and it was well priced, October 1, 2012
I bought this cable to hook our TV up to a new AVR purchased through amazon warehouse deals (if you don't mind open box electronics and don't want to pay full price for the latest gadgets check there first).

Anyway, we quit paying for cable TV and use an over the air antenna to get local channels. In order to get the highest quality sound we had to plug the antenna into the TV and then plug the TV into the AVR with this cable. The cable produces great sound comparable to what we get through HDMI for movies and ROKU.

The coating on the cable is also quite nice. The finish is smooth and doesn't kink the way some cables do. Overall a good cable at a length that worked for our application and fast shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable, September 21, 2013

But every once and a while I have a connection problem. I can jiggle it ever so to gain or lose connection. Swapping it out with a much more expensive cable of another brand took all of the play out of the connection and resolved the issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, March 15, 2014
Carol "CarolD" (BELTON, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased a sound bar recently and the cable that came with it was short and flimsy. This cable was very reasonably priced, and i decided to give it a try. Some of the other reviews said that it this cable was defective and that it would not stay connected to the TV and sound bar. At first I thought they were right, but I decided to give it a second try and discovered that you just have to push it a little harder and it snaps into place and stays put.

The sound quality is great. My TV sound was less than stellar, and this is a 100% improvement. Voices are clear and the surround sound is acceptable--not like separate speakers, but much better than the sound on the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable, March 17, 2014
I purchased this cable to connect my Samsung LED TV to my home theater receiver. I had never used an optical cable before and was previously just using RCA cables to carry the signal. However, the signal was slightly over driven and a bit distorted, plus there are only two channels. With this cable in place, I get Dolby 5.1 channel surround sound in perfect clarity. It is so much more enjoyable to listen to when watching my favorite broadcast television programs. No manufacturing defects or quality concerns, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cables..., March 9, 2014
This is an extremely well made and thick cable for a very reasonable price.

Connection was simple and the sound was great. I am very happy. No problems at all.

This also comes in 3 ft, 6ft, 30 ft and 15 feet. I would not hesitate to buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 22, 2014
Nothing to really say about this! It works great and sound quality is great. I have it hooked up to my Samsung sound bar. I would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has never Disappointed me!!, February 14, 2013
Blue Rigger had never DISAPPOINTED !!!! First class PRODUCTS, from optical audio cables and HDMI mini and micro cables are great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality at a Great Price, July 12, 2013
I was very surprised at the quality of this cable for the price. Sleeping and terminations are of great quality workmanship

BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable(10 feet)
Used & New from: $14.21