Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 14, 2013
I'm an old lady - but I can read! These 25 ft cables cost $79 at Best Buy. Guy told me I had to pay that to get a good one. But I can read and knew better. Paid $13 on Amazon and it works beautifully running from my Mac to my TV.
on March 17, 2013
I must say that this BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable does what it says. I was able to use only one cable to update my TV and Stereo system. It all so makes my Blue Ray player a full 3D. It was so nice to shop on Amazon, find the product needed to a fraction of the box store price and in the length of 25'. I bought two cables and shipping for about 1/3 the cost of the big box store. Great deal!!!
on January 1, 2013
The product was used to connect my PC to my HDTV in another room. The product is well made and produces a good quality video and audio on my HDTV.
on October 15, 2012
Great price for 25' HDMI cable. Even better was the customer service when the first one I purchased didn't work properly. When I went to install the cable, it was loose and had intermittent operation. I had recently gotten an email from BlueRigger asking how everything was. I sent an email through Amazon and the next day BlueRigger was sending out a new cable. The next cable worked great.
on February 16, 2013
I roll this cable out when I want to connect the TV to my computer. It seems very well built and really looks like a quality product. It has been working great! The picture quality and sound are better than expected and I have not noticed any problems related to the length of the cable.
on April 3, 2013
Not much to say on this one. It is a cable, it is long, and it works just fine. I was worried about it being too long and not flexible enough, but the signal is good and I was able to route it through my cable management easily enough. Oh, darn good price also!
on October 18, 2013
I'm usually up on most technology. Somehow this got passed me. I always thought if you had standard HDMI cable you were getting your moneys worth. Well after purchasing and install the BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cables. The difference was very noticable. The color were more vibrate and the sound was synced. With the old HDMI cables I always had a problem with syncing the sound. With the new cables it's none existant. The day I installed the cables, my wife walked into the room and said the colors are so bright, it's like I'm in the scene. That was final conformation that this was a great buy. Enjoying my new cables :-)
on February 22, 2014
This cable was connected to the device it was intended, means it never was unplugged from it. It worked quite well until yesterday. Got no picture/sound at all, I tried any know solutions and it just doesn't work anymore. It won't work in other devices either. After this, I tried with another HDMI cable I had (not BlueRigger) and everything worked as expected.

I guess this type/brand don't last very long. In my case it lasted 11 months.
on April 24, 2013
Exactly what I needed for a long run from cable box and tv. My cables work like a charm. Thanks
on November 6, 2015
Tough cable, thick rubber, excellent grip on the heads, solid fit when you plug it into your computer/TV. Mine is the 25 ft version so I can display stuff from my computer onto my plasma TV, does the job well. Great buy, picture signal is clear even with this length.

Used it for about 2 years, then the connection became a little faulty, but I can't tell if it's the cable or the HDMI port on my MacBook. Not surprising since it puts a fair amount of pressure on the port, the cable being as big as it is. Since I am not sure, I put 4 stars, otherwise it would be 5 stars. My advice, if you plug it into a laptop or something fairly mobile, don't move the laptop around too much with the cable in there. I had the laptop on my bed with the cable. I should have used the laptop stand on my nearby desk and left the cable in there. The sheer size and weight of the cable puts some torque on the port, so you might cut down on the life of your device's HDMI port and this cable. I wish HDMI and USB ports were more like my MagSafe2 charging port on my MacBook. Can't have it all, I suppose.