Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (3 Feet) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 10, 2012
Great looking cable and quality at a great price. I would highly recommend this cable to everyone. I'm not sure about the audio return since I am only using this to connect a monitor to a laptop.
on July 1, 2012
Very good quality product with consistently good results. My company has bought over a hundred HDMI cables over the past 8 months all of which have been BlueRigger cables. 5 stars all the way.
on January 1, 2015
These are good cables !! Nice and flexible, so they are easy to route around, in and out of all the tight spaces behind your components. They fit nice and snug into all of my components plugs.
on June 29, 2014
The cables work great for the price. The length is just right. This the second type that I have purchased of this type which has the mini HDMI connection it so the I can use my tablet with it.
on February 21, 2014
I bought this to use on my computer, but I ended up purchasing the length to short but I plan to use it for something in the future, it is a durable brand, the price is great, and it reliable.
on November 14, 2012
I think everything was great about it, protected and well packaged. I probably will buy future cables from Bluer
igger. What else can I say.

Why all the rules? Is this a test?
on June 27, 2014
Love the HDMI cables. These are not like the cheap ones I have always seen and bought. I'm sure if these were purchased most people would purchase different lengths and cables. GREAT PRODUCT.
on April 10, 2014
This was my first BlueRigger purchase and I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the cable. It has a braided jacket that feels like it is built to last until HDMI becomes obsolete.
on December 6, 2014
These are great very high quality and the price is right. Used them on my pc video card. Feels like filling up your glass with a high powered pressure hose. Will buy again without question.
on November 13, 2013
There is no discernible difference between this and another leading competitor-s cable. As this is not my first BlueRigger cable and none has failed me yet, I will continue to purchase them.